AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account name (y_ivy_y) banned...please help me @punker barbie...thank you very much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2023
Hello @punker barbie...Please help me... i have account name (y_ivy_y) ...than 2 month ago my account was banned when i was offline in day (21 March 2023)... i dont know reason why i have banned...i remember in day (20 March 2023) when broadcast i have chat in PM with some user :
*user name (_axtra) send for me photo girlfriend him ..> i say: look she young
*user name (faedo) ask me wechat ..> i say: i not have wechat ..i only chat here (here is chat in website Chaturbate)
*user name (jup_down) want meet me in China..> i say: but i not in China
I never agree meet user and never share app Wechat...Please check and review my account help me..i dont know reason why i have banned.. Thank website Chaturbate was help me have work earn money in many year ago...but if i have guilty can website Chaturbate condone help for me limit time banned and please for me chance work back..because permanently banned is very heavy.....Please help me..@punker barbie..thank you very much...i hope @punker barbie can read and help me...im sorry..my english is not good...thank you @punker barbie and thank website CHATURBATE very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.