AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account suspended helppp

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2023
Hello dear @Charlie_SC my account suspended forever on stripchat “abbygirlxoxo “. my account has been suspended without any single warning. can i turn it back on? I really want my account back .I will abide by all the rules, can I get my account back if I promise? If I can't get this account back, can I open a new account?
If I can't get my account back, there were thousands tokens in my account. There must be something you can do about it. I request the transfer of these tokens please. I earn these tokens.
I would be grateful if you could answer all of my questions.
I sended a lot of emails to support stripchat. But they didnt even bother to answer me :(((

Hey @abbyabby

I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted as you have violated our rules.
Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

Stripchat Rules clearly state:
- Accepting/negotiating funds off our platform by any method is forbidden
- Failure to comply with the rules can lead to a permanent suspension
- Tokens earned will be frozen and payment will not be generated

All models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.
We cannot be held responsible if you choose not to familiarize yourself with the platform's guidelines.

As our Support team has already advised, this violation is a severe one hence you are permanently suspended from our platform.
Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.