AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned for no apparent reason

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 8, 2026
1
0
0
GOOD DAY @punker barbie My Chaturbate account, Rondonvip123, was banned for no apparent reason when I uploaded my documents. I would like to know the reason for my ban, since I haven’t received a response, and to find out if it was a mistake on the site’s part or mine. If it was my mistake, I apologize in advance—I didn’t do it intentionally. If you give me the opportunity to continue working with you, this will not happen again. I promise to read all the rules again and follow them to the letter. Thank you very much in advance. I look forward to your prompt response.
 
GOOD DAY @punker barbie My Chaturbate account, Rondonvip123, was banned for no apparent reason when I uploaded my documents. I would like to know the reason for my ban, since I haven’t received a response, and to find out if it was a mistake on the site’s part or mine. If it was my mistake, I apologize in advance—I didn’t do it intentionally. If you give me the opportunity to continue working with you, this will not happen again. I promise to read all the rules again and follow them to the letter. Thank you very much in advance. I look forward to your prompt response.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25957052
 
Upvote 0