AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned with $350

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 8, 2024
Good afternoon, my name is Malaikah, I dedicated a lot of time and energy to my page, I really enjoyed working on this place and that was reflected in my billing, I gained loyalty from many of my users, I miss my page a lot. and it has been difficult for me to lose it. I never showed a minor and even less talked about them, I attracted an audience with abdl fetish (where they enjoyed seeing me wear diapers) they also used them, the day they blocked my account I got up from the camera and only put my ass in (i was with adult diapers) only this part was seen on the camera which you confused with a minor but in reality it was me I never showed it to a child I know it is a crime and I would even less do it since I am not like that and here it is prohibited I enter minors since it is a webcam studio when i work, they blocked my account without explanation and without evidence to show that I had committed that serious offense, I lost my money since they never paid me anything for what I had worked for and it is painful and unfair because I know that I did not make a mistake for which they blame me, maybe I did make the mistake of showing a pacifier that my users had sent me and they paid me to use it (adult pacifier) the abdl fetish has nothing to do with child abuse, They are just adults who like to wear adult diapers to feel humiliated and enjoy seeing a girl wear adult diapers. It's something deeper, many of them only have traumas from their childhood and using diapers makes them feel safe and protected. I know this because I took the time to get to know and study them. I like this page a lot. I love working on it and I did it with a lot of passion. Please I hope to receive a sensible response and be able to recover my account. I can commit to not doing these types of programs if it means they remove my account, but this page has been a great source of support for me, I wouldn't want to be banned for life here since I love working on this page. , I have sent several emails for someone to listen to me, give me a solution, reach an agreement or simply accept that I lost her, but emotionally I have not felt well thanks to this, I would greatly appreciate it. Please give me an answer, I did many other things, apart from using the diaper, show art, paint pictures, be genuinely myself and this had its reward, don't just focus on a mistake or an object that is prohibited. I can stop using it, many other models also wear diapers and you can see their goald in the tip menu or hashtags and are still happy with their accounts, please do not be unfair to me, I ask you for a chance, if this were not important to me I would not take the time to write and remedy my mistakes (which were just wear diapers and leave the camera only showing my padded butt) I repeat, you were confused why I have never taught a minor and it was only me who was on the camera and I can prove that, even so if your decision is final I ask that you present yourself the evidence since it is correct to show it.... my username is malaikah_colette

• Wat?!
Reactions: EllaM
Hey @Malaikahcol7
I am happy to investigate this case further.
Please check my PM so I can obtain your correct username - the one you have provided here is not correct.

SC Rules Forbid: Models posing as minors
  • Saying/pretending to be minor is not allowed
  • Wearing a diaper/nappy does not violate any of our guidelines as there are also adult diapers used by the elderly, therefore diapers are not linked only to minors
  • Using a pacifier/dummy is different as they are only used by minors and, therefore are linked only to minors

• Helpful!
Reactions: namfore and Ozzie_
Upvote 0

Unsure about the rules?

When in doubt about any Stripchat rules, it's better to contact our Support team and ask for clarification BEFORE proceeding with specific actions/shows.​

How to contact the official Stripchat Support team
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Reactions: namfore
Upvote 0
ok I understand, I only used this pacifier when they paid me or in private, its use was never constant... I admit my mistake and it is something that I am willing to improve and never do it again. There is no doubt that my shows are creative and normal, I like it. paint, talk and do other types of things, honestly I like the page a lot and I want to continue working on it since it is my only income at this moment and I have had many responsibilities which have been destabilized by this, I ask for an opportunity to continue working my Note since I also have loyal users who love me and I promise not to continue doing this type of shows and to correctly abide by the rules imposed by stripchat

Upvote 0
  • Using a pacifier/dummy is different as they are only used by minors and, therefore are linked only to minors
This isnt actually true. Adult pacifiers are a thing, they are used mainly (outside of kink) by people with adhd and autism as sensory stimulation.

Not saying it should or shouldn't be allowed, and I can see the issue given them the design of most of them look like large child pacifiers, and when using them in combination with adult dippers would imo be giving off the image of trying to portray a minor, but wanted to point out that they are not exclusively used by minors, since this seems to be something that SC is unaware of.

Here's a pretty good short writeup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks @KingMarti
At this stage, it's forbidden on our site but I have taken your comments and info into account and will review this with the relevant team.
🤗

and I can see the issue given them the design of most of them look like large child pacifiers, and when using them in combination with adult dippers would imo be giving off the image of trying to portray a minor

Glad you can see the issue here 😉

Upvote 0
Thanks @KingMarti
At this stage, it's forbidden on our site but I have taken your comments and info into account and will review this with the relevant team.
🤗
TBH I wouldn't expect it to change or if it did I would assume there would be restrictions with it since I could see it being problematic, a line has to be drawn somewhere, while not exclusive it's defiantly the usual connotation (I would also assume that for dippers though). Let's just say I am glad I dont have to make site rules because it's a minefield of "well if thats allowed then why not this" 😂

Upvote 0
At least you guys understand why sometimes we are stuck between a rock and a hard place 🌻

Be careful using metaphors like this on such adult sites, you know things can be taken wrong :rofl: :rofl:
But, in seriousness, it's always better to be safe than sorry with everything like this, from all 3 sides (user, model, and website).

• Funny!
Reactions: Maxi and MarieElise
Upvote 0
I was waiting to see who was gonna be the first to comment on the Rock and Hard Place!
By the time I tried to edit it, it was too late. Comment saved! 🤣

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Upvote 0
My intention is not to create controversy or impose what should or should not be prohibited, I have already made my point of view clear and how the events really happened, I just want to find a solution or simply accept the loss, many things are prohibited on this site, such as consumption of drugs, alcohol, bodily fluids such as poop, etc. and if you take the task of seeing the rooms you will realize that many models ignore the rules. I have seen models doing this, for example, rolling joints in front of everyone, and I know that Maybe what I do can be interpreted in a bad way, but I reiterate that I am willing to remedy my mistake (showing an adult pacifier). The only thing I want is to recover my account and continue working.

Upvote 0
It may actually be necessary to ban sensitive actions involving children. Just insinuating it is strictly forbidden. So be careful. Stripchat may have anticipated all situations that is why it issued this regulation.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
It may actually be necessary to ban sensitive actions involving children. Just insinuating it is strictly forbidden. So be careful. Stripchat may have anticipated all situations that is why it issued this regulation.
I think you should read a little more about the subject, many of them do not have this fetish nor do they use objects and clothes because they feel a perversion towards children. If you read again you would realize that I studied the trauma in each of them. comes behind that, they have a small cock and they like to hide it or the diaper gives them pleasure and comfort or they simply like to use it so they don't have to use the bathroom, others are attracted to disorder or dirt (which is not my style) but they like to poop or just make it yellow, (users with a urine and poop fetish) others feel like little children who never grew up who were mistreated by their parents, who never used diapers because they were poor, they are sissy slaves, or they simply dislike like to be humiliated and mocked for dressing like an adult, baby causes ridicule and laughter in those who see them, I never had a user ask me for something that had to do with minors or a role-playing game with children... I think Perversion and morbidity are seen by people who do not take the time to listen or dig deep into what their users feel, models who are only interested in making money and not in the human quality of the user (it is not just charging, It is supporting, it is caring, it is listening and helping them) that also has its reward, I obliged what they asked of me since it made them feel special that a pretty girl would also use diapers and make them feel part of something in a world that They only judge, criticize and point out when they do not know the real reasons, they feel like weirdos judged because the minds of perverse people think that they are hurting children when they have nothing to do with it (they feel like hurt children ) and they are only looking for company, attention and someone who understands them and does not judge them... in their homes are the real child abusers..

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
and I won't lie, many of them feel pleasure with this so much that they finally ejaculate, but it is not the fact of feeling like children and not just wearing a diaper, but the humiliation, the urine, seeing a sexy girl just like them, naked only in diapers awakens their passion, the teasing makes them feel humiliated and excited, in short, just know your users well, don't just go for their money, use your work as a web model professionally.

Upvote 0
Lots of sites don't allow this fetish (ABDL) and it is their right to do so, based on common banking practices.

There are also pedophiles who have this fetish. Just like there are those who are not pedos who have this fetish.
Ofcourse, like most things its not going to be all one way or the other, or black and white.

And sexualizing a diaper and a pacifier (regardless of who is using them), for whatever reason, isn't something a lot of people are comfortable with. Which is totally reasonable and understandable!

Reactions: NotYou and EmmaFox
Upvote 0
Everyone works in their own way for their tastes, colors, a diaper is used by adults too hahaha not just children, if they don't feel comfortable there are thousands of models with different shows
Yes, just like there are thousands of weak, unethical people in the world that will do anything for a dollar. Putting everyone else who uses the sites at risk. There really are a lot of people in this big world, I agree.

Reactions: NotYou and EmmaFox
Upvote 0
The only valid opinion for me here is that of the moderator, I do not seek opinions from third parties, nor do I seek accusations or judgments, if it is not something that contributes, it is better not to give an opinion.

• Funny!
Upvote 0
This isnt actually true. Adult pacifiers are a thing, they are used mainly (outside of kink) by people with adhd and autism as sensory stimulation.

You’ll also see people using them at raves/edm shows. However, in that setting it’s primarily used to stop people from grinding their teeth while rolling, so can’t see sites being okay with that since it could technically promote drug culture.

Upvote 0
The only valid opinion for me here is that of the moderator, I do not seek opinions from third parties, nor do I seek accusations or judgments, if it is not something that contributes, it is better not to give an opinion.
I know, it's a crazy world out there sometimes you dont get what you want 👋

Upvote 0
I think this has gone a little out of context, I explained my case, the problem is not the diapers, since stripchat clarified that it does not prohibit them, the only problem was the pacifier and I admitted my mistake

Upvote 0
I think this has gone a little out of context, I explained my case, the problem is not the diapers, since stripchat clarified that it does not prohibit them, the only problem was the pacifier and I admitted my mistake
And Charlie has spoken, and presumably you and she are in discussion in pm as she suggested. So continuing to "plead your case" here is a bit pointless. SC bans usually seem to be final and rarely overturned. If rules are broken punishment is handed out.

Upvote 0
And Charlie has spoken, and presumably you and she are in discussion in pm as she suggested. So continuing to "plead your case" here is a bit pointless. SC bans usually seem to be final and rarely overturned. If rules are broken punishment is handed out.
and not to mention this is a public forum, and forums are meant for discussion. so to be irritated at replies is irrational.

Upvote 0
and not to mention this is a public forum, and forums are meant for discussion. so to be irritated at replies is irrational.
to the discussion or to point out, judge and incite hatred? I think that just as it is public for that I can also decide if I do not want to receive mocking, hateful or negative comments, I only expressed my case to find a solution nothing more, if it is not taken into account I don't care I am at peace with that there are thousands of more places

Upvote 0
I only expressed my case to find a solution nothing more
again, by posting in a public forum, you open the discussion up to whatever people feel like sharing about the subject.

Upvote 0
once again I can also give my opinion and decide what type of comments to accept or not and if they incite hatred or point out when I am not messing with anyone here I can do it since it is public ,I don't get irritated with the answers, I'm just interested in the people who can help find a solution, period.

Upvote 0