AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2022
my account was banned while streaming and i email chaturbate support to know reasons their reply was :
>>>Recently we were alerted that a minor could be heard in a stream on your account. As a protective measure, you were suspended. Please be reminded that minors are never permitted on our platform for any reason, including accidentally. To have the suspension lifted, please respond back to this email confirming that you understand that, should a minor appear or be heard on any of your accounts again for any reason, you may be suspended or banned.
It is crucial that all independent broadcasters ensure they only broadcast from a safe space, away from minors. As an adults-only platform, we consider it our top priority to keep children off of our platform. We hope you can appreciate this position and our strict enforcement of this rule<<<

there is no minors even near to me to be heard i dont know how that happens. i want to know will chaturbate unban my account?
pls help

Im curious to hear about this from other models? Im sure not all of us can stream in a sound proof invironment, but how can a site verify if the sound is from kids, other noise such as adult can sound like a kid , tv playing on the background, etc. without actually verifying, or is this another reason we should be really concern about heavy banning site like Chaturbate? --Thoughts

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie

I hope you are well, I would like you to please help me, my account is banned my username is xwodall

I emailed chaturbate support but no reply

thank you for helping me, and for saving all the models on the platform

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.