hi
@AmberCutie and
@punker barbie i hope you doing well but i want to rant something about my CB account. (username : princess_titts) It was banned days ago and i don't know what rules did I do that supposedly to avoid. I already sent my email that connected to my CB account. Honestly I really needed badly so much and If I did something wrong pls hope this message will read this as soon as possible
To the Chaturbate Support Team,
I am writing to respectfully appeal the ban placed on my account last Saturday. I was genuinely surprised and saddened to see that my account had been restricted, as I honestly do not understand the reason for this action.
Since I joined the platform, I have always strived to be a responsible user. To the best of my knowledge, I have carefully followed all community guidelines and rules set by your team. I value this community greatly and never intended to cause any trouble or violate any policies.
However, if my actions or behavior were misunderstood, or if I have unknowingly breached any rule, I sincerely apologize. I fully accept responsibility for my conduct, and I give you my word that I will be more careful and ensure that this does not happen again. I hold your standards in high regard and am committed to abiding by them completely moving forward.
It would mean so much to me if you could kindly review my account and reconsider this decision. I would be very grateful for the opportunity to continue being part of this community. Thank you so much for your time, your understanding, and for all the hard work you do to keep this platform safe and pleasant for everyone.
Respectfully yours,
rizzy
pls help meeeeee huhuhuplss @punker barbie and @ambercutie