AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My accounts banned after verification.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Aristocratic_woman
Hello @punker barbie ! My Aristocratic_woman account was banned at the beginning of November. as it turned out I had a permanent ban, it happened right after uploading the documents. The system simply gave an error, my documents are real and valid. Because of this, I had to change my passport, I thought it would help in creating a new account, since support does not really answer me, I only receive automatic messages about a permanent ban. It's just not fair. I beg you to help me get my account back. Or help me create a new one for new documents, because this account was immediately banned from me.

Hello @punker barbie ! My Aristocratic_woman account was banned at the beginning of November. as it turned out I had a permanent ban, it happened right after uploading the documents. The system simply gave an error, my documents are real and valid. Because of this, I had to change my passport, I thought it would help in creating a new account, since support does not really answer me, I only receive automatic messages about a permanent ban. It's just not fair. I beg you to help me get my account back. Or help me create a new one for new documents, because this account was immediately banned from me.
  • hi! did you make new documents or what ?what did you change in them?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.