AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my cb connection is bad and it won't let me connect, I need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
@punker barbie

Hello guys from the forum, I have a problem right now being able to connect to be able to broadcast on chaturbate, if it is possible I would like to receive recommendations.

Until Tuesday 10/11/2022 I was able to transmit well without any problem in my chaturbate account, I have a contracted internet of 300MBPS for downloading and uploading, which I have been working without any problem for 7 months, until yesterday when I returned to to broadcast on chaturbate now my bitrate and fps drop a lot, I even thought it was connecting a configuration of my obs but no, I tried to work directly from the platform without using obs and it didn't let me either, I called my contracted internet and all this well, I did the speed test through the page "SPEEDTESTOKlaa" and it gives me the mb contracted for my service but when doing the TEST through the TEST CUSTOM CHATURBATE page I see that my download speed is good but upload speed is not, I would like to know what will be happening , I have been working in the same way for 7 months and I have never had this problem

I show in both images how on the "SPEEDTEST" page my MB is normal and super good
but in TEST CUSTOM CHATURBATE It's super bad, I don't understand

Speedtest ookla.pngspeedtest cb.png

31.6mbps upload is still fine to broadcast, have you tried changing to a diffrerent obs server like amsterdam for example?
is that my contracted internet plan is 300MB, and I had been working on normal chaturbate for 7 months without a problem with that 300mb, but now it appears like this when I do the test, I even try to work directly from the platform and nothing, look at the image

Attachments

• fps .png
    fps .png
    60.4 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
both speeds are great in my book. 278-350MB/Sec like WOW 331mb upload is awesome, 31mb is even great.
But the drop between the two is alot for sure & the ping. Wish our pricing on internet/cells where way more cheaper these parts LOL
DSL 25mb down/10mb up im paying like $70/month & others i hear get triple the speed for that cost. Unless all this is MOBILE/CELL speeds, then thats another story

Upvote 0
as stated, try using a closer server when streaming, as those speeds shouldnt cause issues unless your streaming in 1080@60 or 4k etc i would guess LOL

The speed test that I do is through wiring, I do not use Wi-Fi or mobile data, I have always used it through wiring, but it is strange because I transmit on another platform such as stripchat and if it allows me to transmit without any problem, even It lets me broadcast in high quality and real time, but with chaturbate I don't know why it doesn't let me

Upvote 0
31.6mbps upload is still fine to broadcast, have you tried changing to a diffrerent obs server like amsterdam for example?
but I understand why on stripchat it does let me broadcast in high quality and even directly from the platform, but when I do it on cb it doesn't let me

Upvote 0
but I understand why on stripchat it does let me broadcast in high quality and even directly from the platform, but when I do it on cb it doesn't let me
stripchat is based on followers for your broadcast quality if im not mistaken. So if you have low number followers, you are limited on broadcast quality (720/1080 etc)

Upvote 0
The speed test that I do is through wiring, I do not use Wi-Fi or mobile data, I have always used it through wiring, but it is strange because I transmit on another platform such as stripchat and if it allows me to transmit without any problem, even It lets me broadcast in high quality and real time, but with chaturbate I don't know why it doesn't let me
If all other cam sites are fine for you, its of course then chaturbate related issue. If broadcasting in 1080 or highter, try lowering that on chaturbate & see if problems go away.

Upvote 0
stripchat is based on followers for your broadcast quality if im not mistaken. So if you have low number followers, you are limited on broadcast quality (720/1080 etc)
what I mean is that I have no problem transmitting on stripchat, but on chaturbate I just start the transmission from the page directly and the bitrate and fps go down and everything turns red

Upvote 0
If all other cam sites are fine for you, its of course then chaturbate related issue. If broadcasting in 1080 or highter, try lowering that on chaturbate & see if problems go away.
I even try to transmit in 640p quality, the fps is unstable, my transmission gets stuck and others, so I think it's a cb problem, I already sent them an email about it

Upvote 0
what I mean is that I have no problem transmitting on stripchat, but on chaturbate I just start the transmission from the page directly and the bitrate and fps go down and everything turns red
So you dont use OBS or anything for streaming, just the websites built cam stuff? Never had greatest of luck with that built in stuff.

Thats good you sent them an email, never hurts to inquire on things & probably is their end :)

Upvote 0
So you dont use OBS or anything for streaming, just the websites built cam stuff? Never had greatest of luck with that built in stuff.

Thats good you sent them an email, never hurts to inquire on things & probably is their end :)
I normally use OBS to stream on any platform, but I thought this problem was caused by my obs, but I just realized that it's not, it's a chaturbate problem, but I haven't been able to stream on the platform for two days because of this problem and I'm a little desperate heheh

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Could you help me with this, I'm sure it's a platform problem please
in my house we transmit several models and none of them gives us access to be able to transmit well
username: matthew_millers

Upvote 0
I also think it's a problem on Chaturbate. Also sometimes my fps drops to the red point. Even though I only had the Chaturbate page on, the fps dropped like crazy and my connection is perfectly fine. I see I'm not the only one with this problem. I had a problem that I was not able to broadcast on Webrtc 10 days ago. Even the site confirmed to me that it solves the problem. If the fps drops, I turn on Obs. Obs works fine for me so far.

Upvote 0
You did not mention if you tried different OBS servers.
Yes, I have tried with a server, global, from Brazil, Colombia, but none, they are all the same, as I said before on other platforms my connection goes perfectly with 300mb simultaneously, but in cb, the upload mb are very bad, when doing the test by custom chaturbate throws me super bad upload mb, I tried with obs and without obs and nothing, I wrote to support and they don't respond :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.