AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My chaturbate account has been blocked. I really need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2023
Hello @punker barbie , I would like to ask you for help, my account was blocked, and I received a permanent ban. I was inattentive and uploaded a new passport at the wrong time. After that I got blocked, after that I tried to create a new account, but not for a passport, but for a driver's license and it was approved. Unfortunately, I soon got blocked again. And now I'm writing to support, but the bot responds to me with an automatic letter, and I just want to ask for a second chance, ask to be given the opportunity to work on this site again, I agree to any conditions that they put me, they can take all the tokens from those accounts, and they may not return these accounts to me, I just I ask that I be given a second chance, as a new model, to start all over again with a new account. Please, I really ask you to help me, I can't stay without this job, my mother is dependent on me, who has Alzheimer's disease, and I provide for her and take care of her, I can only work from home to always be near her, if I don't return access to the site I I don't know how we will continue to live… I have a lot of subscribers on my site who are waiting for me and love me, most often when I was online I was in the top 10 of the best models, and thanks to this I can provide for myself and my mother. Please , please ! My nickname on the site was maksin_cb (maksin.sin.99@bk.ru - my email)

Thank you!

I also have assumptions that I got a block because of my studio where I started working 3 years ago. They created many accounts for my documents without my knowledge (when I left them and wanted to work on my own) and included old recordings of my stream, as far as I know these accounts were soon blocked. Now I changed my passport, but when I try to create a new account, I still get a block. Could you please help me? I would like to just work again on this platform, I really need to go back, I can't be without a job

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.