AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Chaturbate account was banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
7
9
1
Hello, @punker barbie I'm in a very difficult situation. My usename HannahHolliss. Last Saturday, my multi-hour stream was interrupted, and my account on Chaturbate was blocked after I sent a photo to a regular client that violated the site's rules. I received information about the reason for the account suspension from customer support. My regular client was very concerned about me, as I was extremely upset with my actions. He suggested this website for manual review of my case. Before this, I had no violations, I am a reliable performer, and working on Chaturbate is very important to me. I understand that I made a mistake and I want to apologize; this will never happen again. I am ready to provide any information that may help restore my account. Thank you in advance..
 
...my account on Chaturbate was blocked after I sent a photo to a regular client that violated the site's rules.
Specifically, how does sending a photo to a client violate the site's rules? I can only assume that you're probably leaving out pertinent information about the photo.
 
Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie I'm in a very difficult situation. My usename HannahHolliss. Last Saturday, my multi-hour stream was interrupted, and my account on Chaturbate was blocked after I sent a photo to a regular client that violated the site's rules. I received information about the reason for the account suspension from customer support. My regular client was very concerned about me, as I was extremely upset with my actions. He suggested this website for manual review of my case. Before this, I had no violations, I am a reliable performer, and working on Chaturbate is very important to me. I understand that I made a mistake and I want to apologize; this will never happen again. I am ready to provide any information that may help restore my account. Thank you in advance..
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25924845
 
Upvote 0