AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My free cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2017
Urgent!!!! Hi I would like to know how to report models on my free cams .com besides emailing support for the life of me I can't find any flag icons what so ever or anything like that a few models there hurt me pretty badly one in particular an I trusted her a lot she banned me for no reason at all I didn't do anything wrong I'm disabled please tell me if there's another way to report models other then emailing support thanks for your help urgent!!!!!!!!!!

hold your horses buddy, a model can ban whoever she wants. it's not against to ToS for models to ban you. If she took money from you then banned you with not giving what you asked for, sure. contact support.

maybe the reason she banned you is because you were doing nothing? maybe she thought you were freeloading? did you tip her at any point before the banning occurred during the time she was online?

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Contact_Support said:
I have been banned by a model.
If you have been banned by a model, there is nothing we can do to help. Models can ban anyone they want for any reason.

If a model banned you by mistake, she can click Options and unban you. Then you can restart your web browser and enter her room again.

Bans wear off after a few hours automatically unless the model extends the ban.

Please do not contact us about bans, we will ignore it.

I want my tip back.
Our policy is that we do not review or refund tips. Here is why:

Tips are gifts and tipping is an act of generosity. It is not fair to the models to leave a tip and then try to get it back later. It would not be possible in real life and it should not be done here either. If you have a specific request for a model, you should talk to her about it and perhaps invite her to a private show.

We also do not support or review tips for specific acts, or as payment for specific items. We have no way to investigate or verify these "deals".

Therefore: Tip at your own risk!

If you are dissatisfied with a model, please let us know about it, but we will not be able to reverse your tip.

It's just a reality of cam sites, I'm afraid. Some times a model will ban you from her room. Some times she will have a very good reason for it, and some times she won't. But either way, all you can do is accept it and move on. No matter her justification for banning you, she's done nothing wrong in the eyes of MFC, so there's nothing to report.

If you're unwilling or unable to accept the above, then I dare say cam sites are something you'd be best to avoid.

But either way, all you can do is accept it and move on.
also good things there are thousands of other models to go see! look on the sunny side of things! there are always boobies elsewhere!

If you were just sitting there not talking or tipping, maybe that's why she banned you. I don't expect people to tip every day, but if a member with tokens comes in my room week after week and never tips, I've banned people for doing this before. Especially if their tokens aren't hidden and I can see their tokens going down while they're sitting in my room, but they aren't chatting or tipping me. This is a real slap in the face. Your best bet is to just move on and visit another model, tip when you can afford to, and if you can't tip, at least contribute by chatting. It really sucks sitting in a silent room.

If you tipped for a video, Snapchat, or something else and she banned you without giving you what you tipped for, then by all means email MFC. I know they have given refunds in the past sometimes when the model didn't uphold her end of the transaction.

If you were just sitting there not talking or tipping, maybe that's why she banned you. I don't expect people to tip every day, but if a member with tokens comes in my room week after week and never tips, I've banned people for doing this before. Especially if their tokens aren't hidden and I can see their tokens going down while they're sitting in my room, but they aren't chatting or tipping me. This is a real slap in the face. Your best bet is to just move on and visit another model, tip when you can afford to, and if you can't tip, at least contribute by chatting. It really sucks sitting in a silent room.

If you tipped for a video, Snapchat, or something else and she banned you without giving you what you tipped for, then by all means email MFC. I know they have given refunds in the past sometimes when the model didn't uphold her end of the transaction.

Re. the tokens going down and not tipping. Agreed, that is a huge slap in the face for the model. At least tip a couple tokens to the model if you're just going to sit there. One thing I will never do is tip a model whom is in a different room than the one I am in.

Re. the tokens going down and not tipping. Agreed, that is a huge slap in the face for the model. At least tip a couple tokens to the model if you're just going to sit there. One thing I will never do is tip a model whom is in a different room than the one I am in.
you do realize with the pop-up room option you can have multiple rooms open at the same time...

Reactions: Swizzles
Why do so many members show their tokens? Do they not know the setting exists?

Reactions: SaffronBurke

I think many members do change those settings... but, probably not within the first few months. There is also the additional problem that when MFC does its little upgrades from time to time, these settings (and others, like PM/privacy settings) can sometimes be reset back to the original defaults. Always worth rechecking them from time to time.

;)

I changed mine almost right away. It's not the concern of a model what my token count, nor point status is. Only that if we do a private, it's for at least the agreed upon time (which, Ironically, i've never discussed duration with any of them).

And another possibility - did your IP address change recently? Bans on MFC are based on both account and IP address to ensure people can't bypass a ban easily, but this can have downsides - if you are unlucky enough to have your IP change (as it does in most ISPs) and lands on the IP of someone who was previously banned by her, you will automatically be banned. To add to the fun, there's no notification for the model that this happened.

The only solution for this specific case is to message the model (politely, as always) and ask why you were banned: if she didn't ban you, odds are she will unban you.

And another possibility - did your IP address change recently? Bans on MFC are based on both account and IP address to ensure people can't bypass a ban easily, but this can have downsides - if you are unlucky enough to have your IP change (as it does in most ISPs) and lands on the IP of someone who was previously banned by her, you will automatically be banned. To add to the fun, there's no notification for the model that this happened.

The only solution for this specific case is to message the model (politely, as always) and ask why you were banned: if she didn't ban you, odds are she will unban you.

Another reason may be location blocking. If she enacted location blocking, and you're in a blocked region, you wouldn't be able to access her room

I will have my tokens hidden but for epeen reasons, my reward points are shown. :facepalm:

In my book at least, that isn't near as bad unless your number doesn't change despite it being a very long time. I figure most models don't know how much reward points are in accordance to tokens, and it definitely doesn't hurt as much as seeing the easy to calculate tokens lower in real time.

In my book at least, that isn't near as bad unless your number doesn't change despite it being a very long time. I figure most models don't know how much reward points are in accordance to tokens, and it definitely doesn't hurt as much as seeing the easy to calculate tokens lower in real time.

I could be wrong. But, I didn't think models had the ability to see when an account was created or much other than when/if said account tipped the model?

Doing math on reward points vs account creation date could be quite scary for some. Myself .included..

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I could be wrong. But, I didn't think models had the ability to see when an account was created or much other than when/if said account tipped the model?

Doing math on reward points vs account creation date could be quite scary for some. Myself .included..

They can see the joined date (or at least could when I cammed there years ago).

If we only click on the name of a person in our room we see this:
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 8.56.46 AM.png
but we can further expand that info by clicking one more menu option:
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 8.56.29 AM.png

which includes their sign up date.

edit to note: Normally you would not see someone with only 20 reward points having more than 200 tokens unless they've received transfers. In this case, the member is an account run by someone who works with MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.