AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Full Body Tattoo Plans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
This is the style of tattoo I'm planning, or something similar to it. I don't like the flowers of the tattoo and might change it in other ways as well.

Here's a rough sketch of the areas of the body I want it.

What do you think? :p

I -am- doing this by the way, the only person who would change my mind is me.

I'm planning a similar color as the one in the top picture too.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 457
  • tattoo.gif
    tattoo.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: Rose
I like it, its interesting and classy...yet a full body tattoo. The color will keep it feminine yet edgy. Keeping it to the back? Kinda like 2 versions of your self, AND won't get in the way of an prejudices that may come with a tat that would visible in "office attire" I dig it! Go for it!! :D

AlexLady said:
This is the style of tattoo I'm planning, or something similar to it. I don't like the flowers of the tattoo and might change it in other ways as well.

Here's a rough sketch of the areas of the body I want it.

What do you think? :p

I -am- doing this by the way, the only person who would change my mind is me.

I'm planning a similar color as the one in the top picture too.

I like that tat.. very simple yet elegant design. i know your going to love it.

do you have any ink as of yet?

Very gorgeous, it would look lovely on you!
Where did the idea come from? o:

I like it... just.... why the random out of place flower to the side of the pubic mound? Seems out of place with the rest of the tattoo.

It looks different, designed to decorate and become a part of your body instead of just being a picture on the surface. I think it looks lovely and can't wait to see it finished.

The out of place flower is good, it's like a reminder of the rest of the tattoo as there is so little on the front of you. It ties that part of your body in with the rest of it instead of being ignored because it's not directly connected.

If anyone can pull that kind of design off it's Alex. I love it, though it took me a while to focus on the actual tattoo with those marvellous breasts in the way.

LilyPink said:
It looks different, designed to decorate and become a part of your body instead of just being a picture on the surface. I think it looks lovely and can't wait to see it finished.

The out of place flower is good, it's like a reminder of the rest of the tattoo as there is so little on the front of you. It ties that part of your body in with the rest of it instead of being ignored because it's not directly connected.

Hah! LilyPink you nailed it. Those are all things I want with this.

I am a nudest - I feel like most tattoos cover up the skin in a nasty way. This tattoo doesn't cover it up at all, it just decorates the body as a whole instead of just sitting there on the skin.

I don't think the vines will have any flowers, but I still want a flower somewhere. I'm placing it around a freckle I have on my pussy. Yeah, I know my hair will grow out over it, but I'd like it to show up as often as the freckle does.

Great lol now I know you have a tat already I will most likely be staring even harder seeing if I can spot it..I think its some odd need to be able to spot things.

Status
Not open for further replies.