AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My girlfriend is cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, I feel pretty horrified for the model he is obsessed with.
I wondered about that too, but I doubt that there is just one. He's probably doing scratch-its with one hand, and jerking off with the other, as he has 20 tabs open on his computer desktop. All while telling himself; "Ahhhhh so many "girlfriends" to "please", and so little time."

(For anyone non-US reading this, scratch-its are these gambling, lottery cards, that you can buy at gas stations and such. They can be really fun, in moderation, probably not a good idea for anyone with gambling addiction though).

soon as i saw the OP was banhammered i knew this thread was going to be good.
honestly though i find the models and viewers on this thread to be far too gracious with their time and English

i don‘t mean to sound like a prat, but growing up in Asia, i find that significant grammatical errors and an overall needy vibe to be red flags immediately. They just take me back to my university days when i was surrounded by pidgin English and vibes of desperation

honestly though i find the models and viewers on this thread to be far too gracious with their time and English

i don‘t mean to sound like a prat, but growing up in Asia, i find that significant grammatical errors and an overall needy vibe to be red flags immediately. They just take me back to my university days when i was surrounded by pidgin English and vibes of desperation

For me, I am much more understanding and accepting of really bad errors and such because my brother has an attention span of 20 mins. After that, he could not be taught and would go cause trouble, walk around the school and god knows what else, and pretty much no teacher, etc could do anything. Teachers and "Special Ed" ones tried and tried, and honestly, with knowing him, they did better than you could have hoped.
As you can imagine, only having 20 mins every lesson or 2 really isn't good. So he can't read, write, do maths and pretty much everything else in between.

Trying to read messages from him (WhatsApp, etc) is like trying to decipher an entirely new language 9/10 times. Even growing up with him, I am still like "what... wtf" lol.

Edit:
Forgot to really give a point.
My point is that despite a lot of guys just being "idiots" (in this sense I don't mean literally "dumb" and uneducated) or rude, not native English speakers, some are genuinely not great with spelling and grammar.
So it's trying to figure out which of those the person/people is/are, I guess.

I worked in mental health, social work (and also the mental health side of criminal justice) for many, many years.
I know a lot about potential signs of mental illness, addiction, ADD/ADHD & Autism spectrum.
If I have spare time, and I think that I can potentially be of comfort or help, I'm gonna be.
I get it, sometimes the burn out can be real, and it can be super frustrating though.
💚INFPs Represent Yo !!! 💚

Status
Not open for further replies.