AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My payment info was wrong?? what do i do??????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm a new model to camming, I was paid on the 16th July, it states it can take up to 4 days for the money to come into your account for a international bank transfer (i'm from the UK) and so I waited and waited.. It got to day 4 and I started to get a bit worried so i just double checked that all my info was correct and BAMMM! I realised that it didn't look quite right.
I grabbed my bank statement letter to double check my IBAN and BIC Number were correct and it wasn't. Immediately I totally panicked.

My first pay cheque, gone! Disappeared forever. Goodbye £1400!

I immediately emailed model support on MFC and told them what had happened, they sent me back what felt like an automated email of "Oh it takes 5 days, wait 5 days and your money will be in your account" so i emailed back again... and again.. and again... and again... I emailed them 5 times in total today just panicking, explaining the situation, asking for help, asking for anything really, just a response so I know that they are going to look into it and nothing. I know it's the weekend and I know there is a time different but seriously i am losing my shit here.

Surely I can't be the first cam girl to ever enter her bank details incorrectly am i? Doesn't this happen often?

According to google you can't reverse a bank transfer but some people are telling me you can so I really don't know what to do or believe.

I'm going to wait till Monday till there are people up and about working at MFC but just wanted to know if you guys knew anything about this?

(I have also now changed my bank info to be correct on MFC - No idea why it was wrong in the first place or how it happened but you live and you learn)

Can this be fixed and resolved and sent to my bank account or am I doomed and just lost my first ever pay cheque??

Status
Not open for further replies.