AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My room has an extra weird noise when I go live on Chaturbate,helpe pliz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Has any one ever expirience this weird thing....so I've been almost in my room without viewers for like a week,so I decided to check my room how people are view me in my room,and I was shocked to see when I go live my room is perfect bt when I click on on my name to watch myself I hear a weird loud noise which is not from my room,I've tried every setting in my computer bt it's all in vain.....I will really appreciate your help coz I feel like am going in sane

Has any one ever expirience this weird thing....so I've been almost in my room without viewers for like a week,so I decided to check my room how people are view me in my room,and I was shocked to see when I go live my room is perfect bt when I click on on my name to watch myself I hear a weird loud noise which is not from my room,I've tried every setting in my computer bt it's all in vain.....I will really appreciate your help coz I feel like am going in sane
Are you using OBS or are you streaming in browser? You could have your audio settings messed up or too loud so that you are creating feedback.

Upvote 0
This is how it's sounds when viewers views my room,bt when broadcasting I can't here.... people who watches me are the only one can hear this sound
Maybe someone here could provide better help if we/they could hear it. Can you link your CB page/profile and let us know when you go live?

Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: natasha james
Upvote 0

I assume you were experiencing a rare microphone glitch on your webcam here are the two steps to try if the issue starts happening again.

1. Disable/Enable microphone - (assuming ur in windows) right click the volume icon on the bottom right corner of windows and open sound settings, go down to the input section and click "manage sound devices" disable then enable the microphone thats having problems. If problem is resolved then ignore step 2.

2. If step 1 doesn't work then unplug the usb device that has the microphone then plug it back in.

• Hugs
Reactions: natasha james
Upvote 0
I assume you were experiencing a rare microphone glitch on your webcam here are the two steps to try if the issue starts happening again.

1. Disable/Enable microphone - (assuming ur in windows) right click the volume icon on the bottom right corner of windows and open sound settings, go down to the input section and click "manage sound devices" disable then enable the microphone thats having problems. If problem is resolved then ignore step 2.

2. If step 1 doesn't work then unplug the usb device that has the microphone then plug it back in.
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.