AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My studio account was banned for a false reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2022
Hello my nicname anotherguy09 . In general, the reason is this. My studio account has been banned for life. For gross violations of the rules, which I did not commit. Support wrote a letter saying that maybe I or someone from my studio sent a false complaint about the model. And after checking all the data, it turned out that the complaint was false. And they banned my studio account because there were false complaints. I was not notified of this situation at all and did not write any complaints myself and always adhered to the rules of the platform. I checked almost all the models who are currently working at my studio, they also have no false complaints about anyone. Please help me to deal with this issue. I have asked support for help, but they do not respond to my requests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.