AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My wire payment not arrived.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
WIRE PAYMENT DIDN'T RECEIVED

HI Dear @punker barbie
My chaturbate username- sweetpotato624159
I'm from Bangladesh.

I'm a new cam model on chaturbate and this is my first payout where chaturbate gonna pay me total 455.60$ as i have converted my tokens into cash.
I selected wire payment for payout and I filled up all the correct information about me and my bank. I was really very excited to get paid for the first time. But after the pay period ends.No wire payment comes to me.It should be arrived in my bank account within the first 1-7days but it's 8th february now and i have got nothing. Can you please help me out? I'm really frustrated because these cash are really very important for me .I need this money for my university fees and house rent. Chaturbate mailed me that this wire should be in your account within 5-7 business day after the payment sent to you and it almost 7days but nothing comes in my account. Please @punker barbie help me to get my payment. I'm really worrying about it, it's a really very bad experience as a new cam model. I don't know what should i do now.

Please dear i need your help.

Attachments

• IMG_20230208_192729.jpg
    IMG_20230208_192729.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 11
WIRE PAYMENT DIDN'T RECEIVED

HI Dear @punker barbie
My chaturbate username- sweetpotato624159
I'm from Bangladesh.

I'm a new cam model on chaturbate and this is my first payout where chaturbate gonna pay me total 455.60$ as i have converted my tokens into cash.
I selected wire payment for payout and I filled up all the correct information about me and my bank. I was really very excited to get paid for the first time. But after the pay period ends.No wire payment comes to me.It should be arrived in my bank account within the first 1-7days but it's 8th february now and i have got nothing. Can you please help me out? I'm really frustrated because these cash are really very important for me .I need this money for my university fees and house rent. Chaturbate mailed me that this wire should be in your account within 5-7 business day after the payment sent to you and it almost 7days but nothing comes in my account. Please @punker barbie help me to get my payment. I'm really worrying about it, it's a really very bad experience as a new cam model. I don't know what should i do now.

Please dear i need your help.
I supposed You should had the minumum of 500 dollars plus commisions. Anyway, it is very strange for the first time ever since I work on this site, they have errors on sending payments. Is the 3rd time to me in the last month. Somthing is wrong.

Upvote 0
I supposed You should had the minumum of 500 dollars plus commisions. Anyway, it is very strange for the first time ever since I work on this site, they have errors on sending payments. Is the 3rd time to me in the last month. Somthing is wrong.
I cashed out total 550.60$ with commission.
but unfortunately CB support mailed me today that, their third party wire transfer provider is unable to process wire transfer into ISLAMI BANK BANGLADESH LIMITED(my bank). Maybe their intermediary bank doesn't allow Bangladesh.
So now they want a new bank account from a different bank.
But again unfortunately, I have only one bank account which i have opended last month only for receiving payment from chaturbate. Because other payment option include(paxum, cosmopay, epayservice, skrill, Direct deposite, fedx, Bitcoins)is not available in Bangladesh.

I'm in a great trouble now.
@punker barbie
help me please. I really hope that you will fix this problem.
If i use another SWIFT code of my previous bank, am i gonna get my wire payment successfully?

Upvote 0
Dear,
Did you got your payment?

Or it's still error?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.