AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myers Briggs!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
INFP! I keep hoping I'll get a different result, but everytime I take one of these, it's always INFP!

I like how this test advises INFP's to find freelance internet work :p

INTP-T to the core
I have aspergers and this is thought to be the most popular result for people on the spectrum (not that you have to be on the spectrum to have it)

It's interesting how rare this type is, yet how many of this type there are responding on this post. Is says a lot about our neurotype. Logic over blind adherence to social normality and judgemental stigmas. Pretty awesome♡

I've spent way too much time studying this topic and digging into Jungian concepts that I hate hate hate typology. But yeahhhhhhh I'm ENTP. Most obvious shat ever. I'm it both archetypically, dominant function wise and so on.

Totally Ne dom, totally Ti aux, totally Fe tertiary and definitely for sure Si inferior.

Most ppl will have inaccurate results because of how MBTI mishandled introversion and extroversion (extraversion) also how people don't understand the function basis of P/J so ppl will say I'm 50% this that and so on... But ughh..

This seems incredibly inaccurate to me, I'll try a more detailed one:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 2.07.53 PM.png

Reactions: Mikey_P
Maybe these sites should add "camgirl" to their suggested INTP careers

I've been interested in the MBTI since a girlfriend suddenly said to me "you're an INTP", without any context. She did explain what she was talking about and got me to do an online test, which confirmed she was right (I and N very strongly expressed in my case). I read a couple of descriptions and they are me, exactly.

Ever since when I've seen a topic about it come up on a forum that I'm a member of there seem to be very, very few other INTPs around (or IN..s generally ). Except here, so perhaps you are right (should point out that I'm just a member and not a girl though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.