AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams - Chaturbate designs with Bitcoins

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Do you have bitcoins?
I have some goodies to sell.
There is a market for everything, if you don't take advantage.... its a wasted opportunity.

A week or so ago I've stumbled upon a subreddit where a nice young lady makes a lot of money, I assume... didn't asked yet but the numbers are impressive r/funsizedasian/

I was interested in finding out if Reddit can used as a marketplace and also a marketing tool.
Well, reddit is not a marketplace (reference User Agreement section 9) but is adult-friendly enough to allow some stuff.

Bottom line (already bored are we?!) --- created a private sub reddit where I can sell MFC CB templates using Bitcoins as payment method.
I see a lot of web designers around here, so if anyone wants to sell their designs, experience, expertise let me know...

I will meditate a bit and read your mind to answer some questions (q&a):

Q. Why reddit, its not so popular?
A. totally wrong, its very popular among adult consumers and webcam performers (sex-workers)

Q: Is it a scam, can I be scammed?
A: Of course you can be scammed, just like in any other activity there are risks. The platform itself is not a scam, as for seller/buyer scam... Verified sellers only (an annoying process but in this case, required)

Q: What about privacy, security, identity?
A: Opted for a private sub reddit because of this feature. A private sub reddit, no public access. All members (currently only me) are approved manually upon request.

Q: How to sell / buy with bitcoins?
A: If this is your first time when you read/heard about cryptocurrency (Bitcoins or BTC), well.... this place is not for you. On sub reddit you'll find useful info covering this aspect.

private sub reddit for almost 1 month, 1 member, 10 templates on sale.
all prices are visible and expressed in USD currency . 20 for CB / 100 for MFC.
screenshot-www.reddit.com-2017-11-06-14-07-35-659.jpeg

No other q&a pops-up but you can throw some commenting below.

Status
Not open for further replies.