AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams just banned my account as a model (pls help!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2021
Hey guys!

Im having a huge problem cause my account has been banned from MFC. Ive wrote more then 100 e-mails for them, trying to add them on skype but no response.. (Ive heard about this weird thing from other models and 1 or 2 of them just got back her account with the help of twitter but we have no follow from mfc so i cant message them)
Any of you could you help us? For eg.
1. Get in touch with them via Twitter dm about our problem.
2. Anybody know how to contact them in other way? (Ive tried to e-mail them so its not a chance for us)

We are 18 years old has no other job and we are just desparated right now. Please help us! 🙏🏻

sorry what happened. the only advice i can give is to wait to hear back from support. in the meantime, sign up for other sites. im not trying to sound snarky, but please be sure to read and follow the ToS to a key.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
sorry what happened. the only advice i can give is to wait to hear back from support. in the meantime, sign up for other sites. im not trying to sound snarky, but please be sure to read and follow the ToS to a key.
I got banned too. They let me know it was for life. They thought I was doing something crazy that I wasn't. Sign up to Streamate, Chaturbate, or Stripchat. More money too. I just used MFC as a backup when I had it.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.