AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Hi everyone, im looking for some help from anyone who got more experience with myfreecams then me, as i writed in another topic, i started to broadcast on myfreecams too for like 2 , 3 months i think, going well and i wanna keep it, but, for the first time in my life i deal with horrible support , not interes in solving problems of models, answering only when they want and now for 2 days not answering to any of my 3 mails, just ignoring me ., when all i want if to fix my damm payment so i can cash out the money i work for .. i Know support as all of them doesnt really care , they got their check and thats it, yeah i wanna get my check too., damm support! . So, anyone know if there is someone as representative of mfc somewhere or someone who cares about the models so i can mail to?
My short story about it ,.. to work on mfc... to send money in my company account... they didnt bother to help me and explain how so i had to give up, after lots mails , then 2 months killing myself to fix paxum bussess for them. after one month finilly somehow support was in good mood to answer and explain what i have to do, (after some automatic responds for days.... ) i need to send them busness papers and proves and ok they finilly changed my payments was like omg is happening! Unfortunalty by mistake all this beeing new to me , i put the wrong mail at payment ( i put the mail i loggin in paxum not the one for payment:) and thanks to @xChloe , that explain me about this( i did same mistake on stripchat, i changed to the good mail, on strip and mfc too. On strip is solved becouse thanks god we have Charlie, Xchole, but , on myfreecams is same as before , cant get the payment till they wont aprove it and they keep ignoring my mails and i feel horible to beg for support to answer , i dont wanna loggin till i dont see they are serious and fixing this, but seems like i dont have what to do , support doest care ! is not like i do few dolalrs , now i wait almost 2000$ in 2 weeks on, but even if was 20$ we deserve to be apreciated for our work , i really think every site should have online support, a real person wich is supervised and who we can talk too, not this robots that doesnt care and only waiting pay day . . Anyone any ideea? i cant even mail them anymore . anyway noone answering like i bother them becouse i wanna work with them .. Thanks a lot!🙏
Got 4 days to find a way to get my payment .....

Ohh, im back! :haha: @AmberCutie seems like for sure someone from Myfreecams is watching your site, im all a big smile now, 30min after posting this i got a nicee mail from support that is all fixed ( after i lost half of my hair becouse of the stress ) :happy::giggle:
Thanks so much for this forum, and for making our life easier , we have a place where we can cry on each other sholder and to find solutions for our problems , thank you!:h:

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Oh, i was happy to early ... here is my mfc support answer from 1 hour ago... Please go to your "Change Payment Info" page and you should be able to use that Paxum email address now. Thanks!
now after an hour again mail from support guess is a different person answering..
Your request to change your MyFreeCams payment information has been rejected for the following reason:

We cannot pay anyone other than the model.

After fixing this problem, you may login to your Admin and try again.
/.... here we go again! .....:arghh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan N
Well, I've heard about MyFreeCams since 2011 (if I remember well) and this is an ancient issue.
I had 5 accounts closed/banned or whatever because when I've tried to become premium, buy a few tokens.... "ooops you're from Romania... ban"
Again if I was to ask something via support contact ... BAN ... yup Romanian IP . Never had an issue with Studio account and webcam performers tho.
...and when I think I was a broke looser and promoted them as hell just to make a few bucks from referrals, and few bucks from designs.
2022 still on fast forword with my basic account activity... just to test designs ready for live editor tool and vooshhh... I disappear like magic puff just to keep my account a little bit longer :D ... I've run out of email accounts :D
So yes, I can very much understand the frustration you might of experienced with the "staff" behind the platform.
Be strong, there are many other problems to stumble upon in this life so don't worry about this one.

PS: is it possible MFC CEO and HR can't dig a little bit deeper in their wallets to hire more than two "hidden staff" for support and assistance?! Emmm, its a rhetorical one.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Well, I've heard about MyFreeCams since 2011 (if I remember well) and this is an ancient issue.
I had 5 accounts closed/banned or whatever because when I've tried to become premium, buy a few tokens.... "ooops you're from Romania... ban"
Again if I was to ask something via support contact ... BAN ... yup Romanian IP . Never had an issue with Studio account and webcam performers tho.
...and when I think I was a broke looser and promoted them as hell just to make a few bucks from referrals, and few bucks from designs.
2022 still on fast forword with my basic account activity... just to test designs ready for live editor tool and vooshhh... I disappear like magic puff just to keep my account a little bit longer :D ... I've run out of email accounts :D
So yes, I can very much understand the frustration you might of experienced with the "staff" behind the platform.
Be strong, there are many other problems to stumble upon in this life so don't worry about this one.

PS: is it possible MFC CEO and HR can't dig a little bit deeper in their wallets to hire more than two "hidden staff" for support and assistance?! Emmm, its a rhetorical one.
thanks , seems like they fix it , but after lotsss mails and 13 days of strees., i sent again all the papers becouse different persons answering to mails and when u feel like u conected finilly with support another one answering like he never heared of your problem ... hope i wont need any help to soon, was enough for me;) glad they finilly fix it so i can continue broadcasting there too since is going well ..:angelic:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan N and Ich Bin
Status
Not open for further replies.