AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2022
Hello,

MFC user: Annie_clark

20 days ago I tried to enter my account and the page showed me the following message:

"An error has occurred!... We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I have tried to contact support through many emails but they do not respond to any of them.

And I have my payment frozen for approximately $1000 USD.

Can someone help me where I should write to get a response, it seems to me an insult that they do not respond, when we spend many hours connected working to earn our money and then they do not answer us what happened.

"An error has occurred!... We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience."
It sounds like you just entered the wrong name/password?

But if that's not the case, models@myfreecamsmail.com would be the proper place to email them, and email them from the exact email address that you signed up there with.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.