AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
Lemme check her schedule...

Hmmm, I've got her booked up through the end of the week but how's brunch on Saturday for you?
You know the rules, don't look Maddam Kerri in the eye and only kiss the LEFT pinky ring, NOT THE RIGHT! ... dear god, not the right.

Hahahahaha ok but seriously, here's her twitter.
https://twitter.com/KerriKingCam

karan.kapoor.516555 said:
Hi,

Is model by name KerriKing/ Kerrixking is still on myfreecams. If yes, when will she be available on mfc.

Thanks
Seriously, her twitter is the #1 result on Google when you search 'KerriKing'. Do you need us to spoon feed your food to you as well?

Holy crap, dude.

AmberCutie said:
Hi,

Is model by name KerriKing/ Kerrixking is still on myfreecams. If yes, when will she be available on mfc.

Thanks
Seriously, her twitter is the #1 result on Google when you search 'KerriKing'. Do you need us to spoon feed your food to you as well?

Holy crap, dude.

He's either:

Been banned by her.

Too stupid and/or too fucking lazy to use the search box on MFC himself.

Or possibly all of the above.

Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
Hi,

Thanks

Holy crap, dude.

He's either:

Been banned by her.

Too stupid and/or too fucking lazy to use the search box on MFC himself.

Or possibly all of the above.
Given his obvious complete lack of Internet and social skills I'm betting he's getting ignored by her/has been banned and just doesn't realize it.

It takes like, 10,000,000,000 times more effort to create an account on the forum than to search google...

He probably searched google for the forum.

O.O

:lol:

He could have moved into an area she has blocked, where previously he wasn't. This would also explain why her profile has disappeared for him.
Or he could have switched to a non VPN connection and found her gone.

#Glasshalffull

Ghost said:
He could have moved into an area she has blocked, where previously he wasn't. This would also explain why her profile has disappeared for him.

#Glasshalffull

If he moved to a blocked area, then he must not have earned a place on her friend list or he would still be able to see her.

Moving to a blocked area doesn't change the fact that her twitter account is the first thing to pop up on a google search. ;)

Ghost said:

#Glasshalffull
I'm betting she doesn't block India*, unless she has some weird reason to. Or unless he usually uses a VPN to spoof himself into somewhere in the US and she blocks that state, or he's spoofin himself into India on his ACF account.

Just sayin'.

*yes I used some admin powers.

Thank you guys for all the comments. Actually am new to mfc so i didn't know about models banning.
I never got banned by KerriKing then why am I not able to see her.

Incase if she has banned my country(India), how do I see her cam..?

Thanks for the help

This is not a forum that helps MFC visitors (I'm sure you're not a member...) get around location blocks and do other assholey things.
You don't seem to understand that.

LilyMarie said:

This is not a forum that helps MFC visitors (I'm sure you're not a member...) get around location blocks and do other assholey things.

Ok, so this person, @karan.kappor has posted other obnoxious "where can i find .... HER ASS IS SO DAMN HOT"

plz go away now.

mellymay said:
LilyMarie said:

Ok, so this person, @karan.kappor has posted other obnoxious "where can i find .... HER ASS IS SO DAMN HOT"
Yes, that was the point of my post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.