AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nachos vs. Tacos - The war rages on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Nachos or Tacos?

• Nachos

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Fuck you.

Votes: 28 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho...taco...Taco...Nacho...please...LOL

First the Chicken Chimmy as your main

Then followed with a Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Chimmy...

And of course who can forget what a cool anti hero has on his mind ....

You see my chimmy has your bases...tacos..nachos...laughable :)

Attachments

• deadpoolchimmy.jpg
    deadpoolchimmy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 177
  • desertchimmy.jpg
    desertchimmy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 177
  • chickenchimmy.jpg
    chickenchimmy.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: zippypinhead
I will snack on your nachos while I fuck you, then finish you off in between crunchy bites of taco. Minutes later, while you are agonising on the bed, wondering wtf just happened, i'll tie you up to the bed and steal the rest. Hell, I'd pack and ship-off any authetic Mex food ingredients I'd find in your place and ship it off to my home in France 'cause they don't have anything authentic here.

If there is such thing as a Mexican food fetish, I must have it!

Tiff

TiffanyAngel said:
I will snack on your nachos while I fuck you, then finish you off in between crunchy bites of taco. Minutes later, while you are agonising on the bed, wondering wtf just happened, i'll tie you up to the bed and steal the rest. Hell, I'd pack and ship-off any authetic Mex food ingredients I'd find in your place and ship it off to my home in France 'cause they don't have anything authentic here.

Tiff
I think a compromise we can all agree on has just been made here.
I'm off to stock up on mexican food and fixins'. I'll leave the light on for you. :handgestures-salute: :cool:

ZenHedonist said:
Would nachos be technically a type of fondue?

I always thought fondue was when a food was dipped in hot cheese, as opposed to having cheese poured over it? I feel like there's a technicality somewhere in there.

CharlotteLace said:
ZenHedonist said:
Would nachos be technically a type of fondue?

I always thought fondue was when a food was dipped in hot cheese, as opposed to having cheese poured over it? I feel like there's a technicality somewhere in there.
"Fondue" just means melted. There are chocolate fondues, and Chinese fondue where you dip stuff in hot broth to cook it. As dishes go, it's better to stick to the "sticking tasty stuff into a pot of hot, tasty liquid to make it tastier" definition of fondues. Otherwise, you could end up calling grilled cheese sandwiches a "type of fondue".

TiffanyAngel said:

I just got the most confused & semi-starved boner I have ever had in my entire life. :eek:

Sorry for the selfie buuuut TACOS!

I have an unhealthy addiction. I eat them for at least 4 meals a week. I am actually eating some now...

Attachments

• IMG_20150205_234052.jpg
    IMG_20150205_234052.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 61
#TeamTaco

All the stuff the goes on nachos wrapped in a neat little package I don't have to share, what could be better?

#teamTaco!!!
Taco Tuesday
The fact that tacos aren't an open invitation to other people with grabby hands
The satisfaction of an easy clean up
The satisfaction that if you spill the goods or decided to turn your tacos into nachos you would have the perfect amount of both chips and goodness instead of more chips and less goodness like nachos.

We got Morella on our side. So all you taco people done did lost. :cool:

Taco all the way!

And I can vouch for the raisin in beef tip, it takes on a completely different flavor, it's like wine to your meat. Very delicious. I use it in empanadas/hand-pies the Caribbean way (johnycakes which I would pick over tacos and nachos any day)

Favorite tacos: surf and turf (beef and shrimp), al pastor (pork), battered fish, carnitas (beef or beef al pastor), with avocado, spicy mayo and a rich crumble cheese :love4:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Tacos are more convenient when it comes to clean-up and prep, but loaded tacos take longer to make than loaded nachos. sharing nachos is less sanitary than sharing multiple tacos, but soggy nachos are usually better than soggy tacos (usually since you can just use more fresh chips to scoop the soggy nachos, but you can't un- and re-taco an already-assembled taco). they both have their pros and cons, but my decider to go with nachos is that my nacho recipe is what earned me my first date with my girlfriend. thanks, nachos. thachos.

edit: also, i didn't even vote for any of them. the ultimate "fuck you"!!!

Reactions: TacoBelle
Tiff

Perhaps an authentic mexican food restaurant would do ok in France then... you have all the right ingredients, its just how its assembled. :~D
.....and nachos are .. second string. Broken taco shells go in the nacho chip bin.
PS- please dont confuse authentic mexican with taco bell or tex-mex...

I was always more of nacho guy because I ate them at the ballpark. Tacos earned their way into my heart later at the dinner table, but, for me that weird sorta cheese stuff on tortilla chips with jalapeños on top make my head sweat just thinking about them, which is a great feeling at times.

Big fan of the tortillas with stuff in them (are they the same as quesadillas?) these days. Love Them and you can put anything in them! I'm gonna have cheesy rotini quesadillas this night, YAY!

Last edited:
oh man!! this is hard cause what I want to eat depends 99% on what mood I'm in...

probably tacos just because there's more versatility...soft shell or hard/?? lettuce or nah? and i almost always feel like a guilty blob after eating nachos

Status
Not open for further replies.