AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Name change

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2011
So I am thinking about changing my name to something other than ToxicTee. I don't like my name and didn't really like when I first created it, but couldn't think of something else so I went with it.

Do you think it's a bad idea for me to change it?

I don't think it's a bad thing at all especially if you don't like your model name.

If you have a regular following you'll need to let them know that you're going to change your name so they can look out for you. You will also want to pick something different to any other models name which isn't as easy as it sounds ;)

As long as you keep your regs informed it's not a problem. You will have to update your profile link on any pages you have it listed on though.

Just don't be like me and change it five million times just to go back to the first one :woops:

Besides a model not liking her cam name, such as well_used_cunt, what are the other reasons why a name change is good? Is it to get rid of obnoxious guys? :think:

Anyone who is friended automatically gets the name updated on their friend's list so it's not really good for getting rid of guys. My reason at first was that I realized a way someone could find me who I didn't want finding me but I resolved that issue on my own.

Also, I was trying to change my cam persona and wanted something to give me more confidence. Then I realized PrincessXina really is the perfect name for me.

So there are lots of reasons that might cross one's mind, but getting rid of certain guys is a bit harder.

A lot of people I know call me Tee. So besides not liking my name I would like to have something that has no relation to my real name.

I have been thinking about this for a while so I have a few names in mind that I would like to use, just not yet sure which one I am going to pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.