AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nap shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna make a correction to this post for the sake of any new models reading. It’s been driving me nuts that I wrote it that way. In case anyone is new to see SM, it’s actually two parts.

The contests often require 25 hours for the bonus part. But you could still be a model who earns a very high hourly and place in the contest, and win prize money for that, without actually streaming 25 hours. Sorry to be confusing. The contests Have two different parts. A bonus part for streaming at least 25 hours for the week, and a contest part depending on ranking w tiered prizes.

Accuracy is important to me. But I often don’t have time to make corrections when I word something wrong, within the 15 minutes.
Thanks for the breakdown. I'm about to take a dive into OnlyFans and find out what that's all about, late to the party but at least I'm showing up.

All valid points! You definitely don't get the best night's sleep unless your lush disconnects without you realising haha. I literally only have fairy lights on, but I've got quite a good camera that adjusts the white balance well. And yes, you can get really cold - I whack my heating on high ahead of doing a nap show and strategically position my body so that either my ass or my tits are on show but the rest is snug under my duvet!

I agree with the financial side though, I think the best I made in a whole night's worth (6 hours ish) was about $300 and pretty sure my lowest was also about $25
You've answered many of my questions as a member in this post. Is it a good night's sleep? Are you cold? Does the lighting have to be so high that it prohibits sleep. From the perspective of the outsider looking in, it doesn't look like it's the greatest experience for the model.

Reactions: Sashacurves
Thanks for the breakdown. I'm about to take a dive into OnlyFans and find out what that's all about, late to the party but at least I'm showing up.
But now I can't figure out how to verify on mobile, opened a ticket.

But now I can't figure out how to verify on mobile, opened a ticket.
You are not the first person I’ve heard to struggle with that. I think how they verify changed since I joined. So I can’t help you with it, but I can tell you that I have heard others struggling w that too. It’s not only you.

You are not the first person I’ve heard to struggle with that. I think how they verify changed since I joined. So I can’t help you with it, but I can tell you that I have heard others struggling w that too. It’s not only you.
I know it's for the greater good but so annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Is it a good night's sleep?
It's not the worst. Though to be fair I've done maybe 10 nap shows total and only did the entire 8-hour night 3 times. The other times I'd go to bed about 11, get 3-4hours in of: wake up, perform, sleep, wake up perform, sleep then call it a night about 2-3am when I was just too exhausted to stay online!
Are you cold? Does the lighting have to be so high that it prohibits sleep.
I answered this above but the first few times, yes. And nope, just gotta have a good camera that can deal with low exposure or just accept that you're streams gonna be worse quality.
From the perspective of the outsider looking in, it doesn't look like it's the greatest experience for the model.
The money is lower, but so is the physical and mental output that's required. And it's exhausting, but just in a slightly different way to normal camming. The main factor is convenience. When you work multiple jobs and literally don't have enough hours in the day for sleeping and working, it allows you to do both at once.

You've answered many of my questions as a member in this post. Is it a good night's sleep? Are you cold? Does the lighting have to be so high that it prohibits sleep. From the perspective of the outsider looking in, it doesn't look like it's the greatest experience for the model.
The next day I was tired as hell. I don’t usually log off just to get some sleep but that’s exactly what I did. After only two hours, I couldn’t continue. I had to sleep.

The next day I was tired as hell. I don’t usually log off just to get some sleep but that’s exactly what I did. After only two hours, I couldn’t continue. I had to sleep.
I know two models who do nap shows and they only seen to do then when they have to make up their studio contracted hours for the month. They very rarely seem to make it through the whole night before they go offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.