AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Natural beauty, aka no makeup

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are often shocked when they see me au natural haha...
Being Swedish doesn't give me very defined features :violin:

Before & After Makeup

Attachments

• menrewdress.jpg
    menrewdress.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 664
  • Picture 169.jpg
    Picture 169.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 664
Reactions: Michael_G
This thread further reinforces my opinion that most women look better (or at least as good) without makeup than with.

Of course, I also think that the cosmetics industry is one of the most emotionally manipulative, customer undermining, creepiest, ego preying institutions in our modern society, so I might be biased.

BloodRed87 said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.
That's exactly what it was, a figure of speech. I said IF not just "there's only one". Apologies if anyone took offense to this.

And that's why the "/thread" was there, amirite? How were we supposed to interpret that? :think:

For the record, and as was obvious in posts prior to and since yours, there is not only one. D0mino is a beautiful lady, but unless the thread title is "Beautiful Models who are D0mino", you might want to go easy on the swagger. I doubt that she, or any other model here, would appreciate getting this kind of attention in future.

AedanRayne said:
I think we should lay off BloodRed since he's a lover of D0mino (who isn't?) who was being very sweet. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him wanting to put it in her butt. It's all cool, guys. :-D
a3Pub.jpg

BloodRed87 said:
Nordling said:
RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

If there's only one woman on this planet that doesn't need a smudge of makeup to look pretty, it's her.

Umm, delusional are we? I have seen many examples on this thread.
Agree, although I'm thinking BloodRed87 was using "if there's only one woman..." as a figure of speech...simply hyperbole to show his personal admiration for a particular model, not that she's literally the "only" one. :) I could be wrong though. lol

That's exactly what it was, a figure of speech. I said IF not just "there's only one". Apologies if anyone took offense to this.

No offense taken here. No offense intended either. Basically just a smartass remark on my part. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Felicity said:
This is me... the second one is a instagram picture so that's why it's so poor quality. I still love it though!

(BTW, I have no idea why my hair is in my mouth in the first picture)

My Dream Girl!!!

Felicity said:
This is me... the second one is a instagram picture so that's why it's so poor quality. I still love it though!

(BTW, I have no idea why my hair is in my mouth in the first picture)

My Dream Girl!

^^ Is that our lovely KittyWilde?

Before & after.

I prefer myself without makeup, personally... though that may just be because I was crazy allergic to the stuff for years, and it and I still don't 100% get along. lol. This is one of the only pictures I could find of me actually wearing any -- sorry it's so bleached out!

Attachments

• IMG_2314edit.JPG
    IMG_2314edit.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 265
  • nomakeup.jpg
    nomakeup.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 265
I actually PREFER all you girls who posted, without makeup. It just makes you look so soft and kissable and sexy.

Makeup looks are hott too. But theres just something about a girl "in the raw" thats sooo appealing!

xo

I want to "come out" and show my real face.
Here is a clearer photo of what I actually look like. I'm so used to wearing at least eyeliner for years that this doesn't feel like my actual face to me. The insomnia circles make me look a lot older than 19.

Attachments

• Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Picture 24.jpg
    Picture 24.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 208
Tristyn said:
Before & after.

I prefer myself without makeup, personally... though that may just be because I was crazy allergic to the stuff for years, and it and I still don't 100% get along. lol. This is one of the only pictures I could find of me actually wearing any -- sorry it's so bleached out!

ahem
she's really pretty irl too :D

:)

I have been told that im one of those people that looks beautiful without makeup but I like to wear makeup for my self esteem and I was told I look pretty with it on because I make it look natural.

Attachments

• menmyblondehair.jpg
    menmyblondehair.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 210
  • meandrandy5.jpg
    meandrandy5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 210
Jessi said:
Tristyn said:
Before & after.

ahem
she's really pretty irl too :D

:oops:

I could say the same about you! Who knew there were so many hot girls near by... ;D

Jessi said:
I want to "come out" and show my real face.
Here is a clearer photo of what I actually look like. I'm so used to wearing at least eyeliner for years that this doesn't feel like my actual face to me. The insomnia circles make me look a lot older than 19.
You look great, Jessi. Very sexy. :)

Reactions: Jessi
I actually wore make-up on cam today. Wtf. So I thought I'd add it here since the one I posted earlier was so bleached out.

The foundation looks a bit caked-on in the image, but it doesn't look that way on cam. On cam it looks much more natural and it covers up my acne redness (shh, you never heard that :p).

Attachments

• IMG_5365edit.JPG
    IMG_5365edit.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 574
Status
Not open for further replies.