AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need additional support? -streamate model support references-

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
Sometimes model support can fall short or get really backed up. When that happens we models do have additional support staff we can contact. Ref this thread if someone needs additional help on streamate. The list below is the current known streamate staff we can contact. When anyone learns of a new contact, please post below!

**THIS IS FOR STREAMATE MODELS ONLY**
MEMBERS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
**Seriously don't bother them. None of these people can or will help you. Do not waste their time or inbox space when you have 24/7 chat support.

*unless you need to speak to a rep who speaks your language, contact regular model support first. only contact the reps if support isn't solving your issue or if 2 business days passed with no word. be mindful of weekends and holidays. if you dont get an immediate response, please don't fret. sometimes they too get back up with emails or take time off.

Upvote 0
There is also a streamate discord you can join and have access to i think 2 reps for Streamate. The link for the discord is on the support page. Your username has to match your SM name to be verified as a model and have access to the channels.
Ty so much for this! I totally forgot all about this. I can't wait to get verified.

200 (2).gif

Upvote 0
There is also a streamate discord you can join and have access to i think 2 reps for Streamate. The link for the discord is on the support page. Your username has to match your SM name to be verified as a model and have access to the channels.
I can’t find the discord :(

Upvote 0
HI all
Drama alert...

Several Friends accounts being held as a hostage by a third person..
He posseses ID documents and all their personal data againts will and streammate is in partnership with them. Helping them to blackmail performers and work with them. We have dozen of girls to prove and evidence on the blackmailing too.

i just think its a kind of human trafficing and i don't have to scream very loud to be heard on this topic.

Upvote 0
HI all
Drama alert...

Several Friends accounts being held as a hostage by a third person..
He posseses ID documents and all their personal data againts will and streammate is in partnership with them. Helping them to blackmail performers and work with them. We have dozen of girls to prove and evidence on the blackmailing too.

i just think its a kind of human trafficing and i don't have to scream very loud to be heard on this topic.
They need to contact any of those emails listed above asap

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Sometimes model support can fall short or get really backed up. When that happens we models do have additional support staff we can contact. Ref this thread if someone needs additional help on streamate. The list below is the current known streamate staff we can contact. When anyone learns of a new contact, please post below!

**Seriously don't bother them. None of these people can or will help you. Do not waste their time or inbox space when you have 24/7 chat support.

If I may ask what happens if streamate support doesn’t reply and I’m from Africa ,who do I contact please help 🙏

Upvote 0
I will try it, because I have been having hell with this ID verification! I have submitted my ID 3 times and I am having no luck, since I'm still seeing the message that I need to resubmit them. I'm not sure what else to do. This the only platform I have had issues with as far as taking my ID.

Upvote 0
thank

thank u so much

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Hello there is no mail for INDIAN MODELS so I decided to mail everyone. They are not giving my 900$ payment

Upvote 0
Hello there is no mail for INDIAN MODELS so I decided to mail everyone. They are not giving my 900$ payment
i understand your frustration, but recommend emailing Liz if your country/region isn't listed after corresponding with reg smsupport in the future. I know Liz has a team assisting her with her emails from models.

emailing everyone is a bit excessive and might slow down getting your resolution resolved.

Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Hi, I'm from Colombia, and I currently have an account associated with a studio, which this April 10th has been without broadcasting for 6 months, can I suggest that they close that account and open another one without any problem, So I can open an account as a totally independent model?
@Catalina SM

Upvote 0
Hi coconut99,

This is Andreea from Streamate :) I was checking the conversation here and I just noticed your request. I hope you were able to solve this situation in the meantime, but if not, I confirm that if the 6 months have passed you can contact the studio and request them to close your account and release it, so you will be able to open a new one.

Please feel free to contact me for any other questions :)

Upvote 0
Hello unable to livestream since 12 hour it says ERROR at 23 and 24 December 2023. I am trying since 12 hour what is happening I think New version is not working properly. How can I Go live 😫???? It always show lost streaming connections. Old streamate was good 👍 never faced such issues .
No help From support team

Upvote 0
Low dac7 you ll report?
Streamate is american?
Hello! I am Irina, the Streamate representative for Romania.

Yes, even though we are an American company, we operate within the European Union as well, so we must comply with the law.

According to the new requirements imposed by the tax regulations of the European Union, we as a company that makes payments to EU member countries are obliged to declare starting from 2023 all income exceeding the annual threshold of 2000$ to the local authorities.

This year we will be required to declare income that has reached the above mentioned threshold in 2023.

I should mention that all companies/websites making payments to EU countries will be obliged to declare the income sent. Unfortunately this cannot be avoided and we have to comply with these changes.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have further questions about this or anything Streamate related.

Upvote 0