AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need additional support? -streamate model support references-

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
Sometimes model support can fall short or get really backed up. When that happens we models do have additional support staff we can contact. Ref this thread if someone needs additional help on streamate. The list below is the current known streamate staff we can contact. When anyone learns of a new contact, please post below!

**THIS IS FOR STREAMATE MODELS ONLY**
MEMBERS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
**Seriously don't bother them. None of these people can or will help you. Do not waste their time or inbox space when you have 24/7 chat support.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
*unless you need to speak to a rep who speaks your language, contact regular model support first. only contact the reps if support isn't solving your issue or if 2 business days passed with no word. be mindful of weekends and holidays. if you dont get an immediate response, please don't fret. sometimes they too get back up with emails or take time off.

Upvote 0

Catalina SM

Streamate.com - EU
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
Thank you for this post, Audri :)

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
There is also a streamate discord you can join and have access to i think 2 reps for Streamate. The link for the discord is on the support page. Your username has to match your SM name to be verified as a model and have access to the channels.
Ty so much for this! I totally forgot all about this. I can't wait to get verified.

200 (2).gif

Reactions: kittenchu
Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2020
There is also a streamate discord you can join and have access to i think 2 reps for Streamate. The link for the discord is on the support page. Your username has to match your SM name to be verified as a model and have access to the channels.
I can’t find the discord :(

Upvote 0
Jul 17, 2021
HI all
Drama alert...

Several Friends accounts being held as a hostage by a third person..
He posseses ID documents and all their personal data againts will and streammate is in partnership with them. Helping them to blackmail performers and work with them. We have dozen of girls to prove and evidence on the blackmailing too.

i just think its a kind of human trafficing and i don't have to scream very loud to be heard on this topic.

Upvote 0

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
HI all
Drama alert...

Several Friends accounts being held as a hostage by a third person..
He posseses ID documents and all their personal data againts will and streammate is in partnership with them. Helping them to blackmail performers and work with them. We have dozen of girls to prove and evidence on the blackmailing too.

i just think its a kind of human trafficing and i don't have to scream very loud to be heard on this topic.
They need to contact any of those emails listed above asap

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2021
Sometimes model support can fall short or get really backed up. When that happens we models do have additional support staff we can contact. Ref this thread if someone needs additional help on streamate. The list below is the current known streamate staff we can contact. When anyone learns of a new contact, please post below!

**THIS IS FOR STREAMATE MODELS ONLY**
MEMBERS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
**Seriously don't bother them. None of these people can or will help you. Do not waste their time or inbox space when you have 24/7 chat support.

If I may ask what happens if streamate support doesn’t reply and I’m from Africa ,who do I contact please help 🙏

Upvote 0