AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need advice badly - Nice to meet you all :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2016
Hi! It is so nice to meet you all and I look very forward to becoming a part of this awesome community. Looking around, it has a nice vibe and energy and I thought this would be a great place to come for advice and tips, and just get to know others who do this.

A bit of background information on me: I used to do cam work and I loved it. It was fun since I am highly sexual, it was great money, it allowed me to still have a life! I would love to get back into it but I have some obstacles which I will touch on shortly. I have also done phone sex work, which was not as good of a fit for me. Honestly, unless your whole life revolves around phone sex it is difficult to make a living at it, and even then it takes years to build a huge following. Not so with cam work. I also like using my body to stimulate. It was just a way better match for me.

So here is where I need advice. I realize I may come off sounding odd or like I am fishing for something. I am NOT. I don't really know who else would be better to ask about this than people who currently are in this line of work. So I thought my questions and needs would be better addressed here. I am sincere and I desperately need help and advice. If any of you have any suggestions for me, I would be so grateful.

I will try to give as condensed and shortened a version as I can. Long story short, I went through many years of severe health problems. It is a genetic health issue but for a long time it consumed my life and got very bad. I am just starting to feel a bit better. I had gained weight from all of the pain I was in. It was pure hell and I cannot believe I made it.

So, due to the way my health ravaged my body, losing and gaining weight, I do not look as good as I once did. I am not hideous by any means, but I am also not stupid. If I want t make money camming, I will need to look better. I am getting in shape and in clothing I look quite good. But the weight thing took its toll on my chest and my once perfect stomach. I would never feel comfortable camming without a breast job and a tummy tuck.

And even though there is an audience for anyone, I know my earnings would be lower.

I will have these health isses for the rest of my life. I have watched generations of my family crumble. Me being a research maniac, I managed younger than them to find some helpful things. I will never be as healthy as someone my gae on average, but I can deal with it.

To make matters worse, I am in an incredibly abusive marriage with a violent alcoholic. I NEED TO GET OUT. BEFORE HE KILLS ME. I am not exagerrating. If you have more questions about my health or want to see photo prof of what he has done to me at times, I will PM them to yuo.

So, to get to the point.... medical problems have left me financially drained. I am not healthy enough to work a regular 9-5 job. I need a flexible job that earns me enough money to support myself. Camming sounds like the perfect solution AND I have experience, I know how to work it, and I was very successful before.

The trouble is I do not have the cash for breast implants and a tummy tuck.

Has anyone been in a similar situation, and if so, how did you obtain the money for this?

I do not want to sound dramatic but if I cannot get away from him soon I just don't know how I can go on. I can't take it anymore. I am not safe, he is the cruelest, most violent, selfish "man" I have kknown, and my soul os being crushed daily.

Does ANYONE know ANY WAY I can accomplish these surgeries so I can move on and get the F outta here?????? Please, I am desperate. I am dying here. Having chronic health problems is bad enough. Being married to him to top it off....it is killing me and I am fading fast.

I don't have anywhere to go. Those who love me and would help me are not in a position to. My credit is shot from medical bills. I have no other options. PLEASE, if anyone has any ideas that ar legitimate, who can point me in the right direction where i can get help, please, please....I would be forever grateful to you.

Well, that's my pathetic story. Thank you for reading with an open mind and not judging me. Life has been hell, just one thing after the other, devastating things, and I have been trying with all my might to climb out of this hole but I keep falling.

I am in tears as I type this. I NEED HELP.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and I hope you are all having a great day. Peace and love to you all. And THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart and soul. XO

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Myfreeimplants. Com, lots of people sold content and cammed when they looked "bad" until they saved enough for plastic surgery. You could always try non nude also.

Before you worry about that though I would definitely focus on getting safe. We have a network here of girls that offer a temp place to stay but you have to be verified first. Reaching out to women's shelters first is a great idea and then when you are more stabilized you can worry about cam and surgery.

Do you have family you can stay with? Friends? Or like Guy said, a local domestic violence shelter. Camming might (or might not) be a good way for you to earn money but right now it seems like the most pressing matter is removing yourself from the immediate danger your husband poses. I wish I could help you more, but I don't think a boob job and a tummy tuck are the answers here.

Hi, thanks for replying. Yes, I've looked into them. There are a few reasons that's not a real option for me. First and foremost I have a dog and no shelters here take dogs. I know that to anyone who isn't an animal nut like me, this may sound dumb. But she has been my reason for living and she LOVES ME SO MUCH. Once I lived temporarily in a place that didn't take dogs and I had to shelter her with family.....I will never forget the look on her face as I left. She dug out under their fence to come for me. I have a very strong bond with her and she isn't getting any younger and I could never part with her.

But, even if you remove that factor, I have friends and family who have no choice but to live through "the system" due to health issues like multiple sclerosis which render them unable to work, and they live in poverty. The system does not really help you get ahead....it kind of traps you. If you start getting ahead they take away benefits and then you are once again in hell.

Also, and in my case most relevant, the nature of my health issues (connective tissue disorder, which causes multi-systemic problems since collagen is in 90% of the things in your body including organs, blood, blood vessels, eyes, on and on and on...), means that if I ever want to live independently I HAVE TO find a VERY flexible job that pays well. A job I can set my schedule for. Having done cam work before I know this would literally solve those problems.

Unfortunately aging happens and while I look good for my age and, if I do say so myself, decent given the hell my body has been through during g the decade plus that no one could figure out what was wrong with me, I would definitely need some cosmetic enhancements if I want to make enough to live independently. Camping is perfect because if I am having one of those days where the pain is disabling I can just work tomorrow instead - no boss ready to fire me!

I mean, in a corset and a good bra I look fine..... but..... camping requires straight up nudity and that is where I need help.

Believe me....I am a research maniac....in fact it was ME who finally figured out what was wrong with me after a load of doctors were stumped, or worse, didn't even believe me despite my family history making it beyond obvious, my constant injuries making it beyond obvious that something serious was going on. It has been a long hard road.

Camping would literally solve 99% of my issues and obstacles, and would be accommodating to the bad days my body inevitably goes through.

In my state there is not much help out there for me.

I would also like to avoid the system just because I have seen firsthand in many people how their idea of "poverty" is so effed..... you practically have to be living in a box in an alley before qualifying for minimal assistance.

But overall my point is even if I did go that route, they would not be able to help me get a job that accommodates my health issues. I recently worked full time and ended up in the emergency room twice literally half dead. No joke. No drama. That is the truth. It was so bad they didn't even take my info before whisking me into the back for treatment.

I have exhausted all avenues and this is my only hope as far as I can tell. I just want to be financially stable, safe, with my baby dog by my side since my health makes having children very very dangerous.

Sigh.

I sincerely thank you for having a heart.

Be well.

Peace.

Do you have family you can stay with? Friends? Or like Guy said, a local domestic violence shelter. Camming might (or might not) be a good way for you to earn money but right now it seems like the most pressing matter is removing yourself from the immediate danger your husband poses. I wish I could help you more, but I don't think a boob job and a tummy tuck are the answers here.

Trust me, if I did I would have left long ago. I have looked into every single option out there. I should've been a researcher I swear lol. I'm above average intelligence, I am clever, I am resourceful. I know getting out is a pressing matter.....believe you me! But I have to think not just in the short term here. After I leave, my health will make regular employment impossible for me.

There is no other job I can think of that I can do that is flexible enough to accommodate my health which gets very bad at times and is always bad, just some days worse than others. I can't just think short term about getting out. I need to support myself and so must think long term.

Believe me.....if I had anywhere to go I would have been gone within a month. I do not have much family. The family I have are all older in horrible health barely scraping by,and I just need to be able to make enough money to support myself alone and be able to afford medical care which I need a lot of.

I have cammed before and I know from experience that if I could find a way to do it, my problems would be solved, as much as they can be. I mean, it won't cure the connective tissue disorder I have but it would allow me to live alone and get the best medical care possible so that I could have a chance at preserving my health as best as can be hoped for, and I could even put myself through school.

Which I have looked into as well....but I cannot stay in this marriage for years while I go through school and he loses his sh** because I'm "not doing anything".

If you all want me to give more details on my health and everything I'm happy to.

But the takeaway from what I'm saying is it is not enough for me to think short term only, as in getting away from him.....then what? My health problems will never magically disappear and this is a progressive illness. I need to be able to support myself AFTER I am out.

Thank you for replying, it means a lot to me.

Be well. Peace.

Myfreeimplants. Com, lots of people sold content and cammed when they looked "bad" until they saved enough for plastic surgery. You could always try non nude also.

Before you worry about that though I would definitely focus on getting safe. We have a network here of girls that offer a temp place to stay but you have to be verified first. Reaching out to women's shelters first is a great idea and then when you are more stabilized you can worry about cam and surgery.

I have heard of that site...it is legit? That would be great. Like I said in other responses, I know I need to get away but my options are poor. No friends and family in a position to help me. That is the short version. In another response I covered the shelters here as well. In fact my best friend had to go that route and it has been hell for her even still now that she is in a more permanent place.....she too has bad health issues.

Currently we live in an apartment which has kept me safer because thecoward knows too many people will hear him and call the cops so that is good.

I've also become very good at anticipating his moods and can often intercept them without him realizing it, or I go to a friend's house for a few hours.

Again, my biggest problem isn't even just getting away....due to the progressive and eventually debilitating nature of my health problems I have no choice but to take the long view, as in, being able to support myself reliably. Working a regular job with a set schedule landed me in the emergency room twice half dead. I'm not exaggerating when I say I need a flexible schedule that allows me to listen to my body and let it rest when need be. Sure, I could abandon my dog who has been my rock, sure I could live in the system in poverty with no real way out (the second you start helping yourself they take away all benefits leaving you screwed, I can elaborate if you wish), but the fact still remains that I have no choice but to worry about being able to support myself after the fact of leaving him.

Thank you, I will check out that site for sure. I wish my health were not a complicating factor, but the reality is, it is. I have watched generations of my family crumble. Due to my refusal to give in I researched for over a decade and figured it out MYSELF, and let the doctors know.....they had not been able to figure it out. I was right.

Thank you sincerely for the advice. Bless you and be well. Peace.

If I want t make money camming, I will need to look better.
I disagree. You can make money without looking perfect or done up. There are many camgirls who are not considered generically pretty face or body-wise who are able to make well over a living.

I would never feel comfortable camming without a breast job and a tummy tuck.
You can work around this if you are that desperate. You can do non-nude, tease based shows, make domme/fetish clips, phone sex on the side for a little extra. At least until you have enough for what you want.

And even though there is an audience for anyone, I know my earnings would be lower.
This is the case for every girl IMO. All of us could be prettier, skinnier/curvier, not have cellulite or loose skin, have nicer hair, etc.. The wonderful thing about camming is you don't have to be perfect or even near the general image of beauty portrayed by society.

Does ANYONE know ANY WAY I can accomplish these surgeries so I can move on and get the F outta here?????? Please, I am desperate. I am dying here. Having chronic health problems is bad enough. Being married to him to top it off....it is killing me and I am fading fast.
I'm insecure as hell so I understand what it's like feeling like you can show yourself without getting something fixed. But since you are this desperate I think the best choice you can take is get over the insecurity of thinking you won't make anything without getting 15K worth of surgery and start camming now and save up. I mean there are other ways, like taking out a loan, robbing a bank.... but those aren't very good options lol.
You can use your desperation and will to have a better body/life as a motivating factor in working hard, getting on cam, getting the hours in and meeting goals, etc. or you can feel stuck because you THINK you can't make this work without surgery.

Also, you should try verified on here because the models-only section has great resources.:)

Goodluck!

A way to get quick and affordable plastic surgery doesn't exist. You don't by any means need to be fully nude to cam. There are also other options with online sex work like making clips that don't require a perfect body and don't require nudity. If you were determined to make money in this line of work, you could. I understand the system is fucked and I'm sorry you feel trapped in it but waiting on thousands of dollars to flow your way to spend on plastic surgery isn't doing you a bit of good. There are things you could do now to make money, you could even put that money toward plastic surgery so you can eventually cam if that's what your heart is set on.

I'm not sure why you're asking if we need more details on your health. I'm truly sorry you're having such issues but that doesn't really change what you're asking. Free and/or cheap plastic surgery doesn't exist. There is nothing any of us can help you out with there aside from the mention of the myfreeimplants website.

It sounds like at best you're waiting for someone to hand you magical advice that will mean you get free surgery and at worst you're hoping someone will feel bad for you and you can scam them. Neither of those things are going to happen, at least I hope not, so sometimes no matter how shitty things are the only thing you can do is say "my current plan isn't going to work" which would be you waiting on plastic surgery, and then you find another plan that will.

Oh....you mentioned non nude? I did not know that was an option. Can you or anyone else point me in the right direction? Thank you so much. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the help and advice. I am at the end of my rope here. I just want to be happy and cherish the important things in life. Peace.

I disagree. You can make money without looking perfect or done up. There are many camgirls who are not considered generically pretty face or body-wise who are able to make well over a living.

You can work around this if you are that desperate. You can do non-nude, tease based shows, make domme/fetish clips, phone sex on the side for a little extra. At least until you have enough for what you want.

This is the case for every girl IMO. All of us could be prettier, skinnier/curvier, not have cellulite or loose skin, have nicer hair, etc.. The wonderful thing about camming is you don't have to be perfect or even near the general image of beauty portrayed by society.

I'm insecure as hell so I understand what it's like feeling like you can show yourself without getting something fixed. But since you are this desperate I think the best choice you can take is get over the insecurity of thinking you won't make anything without getting 15K worth of surgery and start camming now and save up. I mean there are other ways, like taking out a loan, robbing a bank.... but those aren't very good options lol.
You can use your desperation and will to have a better body/life as a motivating factor in working hard, getting on cam, getting the hours in and meeting goals, etc. or you can feel stuck because you THINK you can't make this work without surgery.

Also, you should try verified on here because the models-only section has great resources.:)

Goodluck!
Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by verified? Thanks again. Be well. Peace.

I'm sorry to be this person, but if you're really in this dire state, you need a little honest love. Holding out for surgery is insane. People in a good healthy place have trouble affording surgery, let alone more than one. If you're really in such a shitty situation, you would do what it takes to survive. If this was a thread merely about how you're uncomfortable with your body and would like to wait until you had work done to work, I could see waiting to do that. But you have lined up several reasons for us why you NEED to work NOW and you aren't doing it.

Frankly, if it was as bad as you say, I wouldn't even wait for cam is it sometimes takes weeks to get your first payments. I'd be out trying to work despite any body pain now. Your choices are really clear. Head out to a shelter and work, head to a friends house and work, stay at home and hide working. I really don't know what you're looking for here.

Edit: I didn't realize you didn't know about non-nude working as you had mentioned working in camming before. Watch a few non-nude cam girls, essentially it is the same and your hustle works around the tease. I still feel that someone in a situation like yours. I'm still baffled that you aren't willing to try phone, something you could do from any place you needed to stay. Exercise your options!

Oh....you mentioned non nude? I did not know that was an option. Can you or anyone else point me in the right direction? Thank you so much. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the help and advice. I am at the end of my rope here. I just want to be happy and cherish the important things in life. Peace.

There is a search function in the top right. It will guide you in the right direction, you just have to dig a little for it, and once again, getting verified will yield more results.

A way to get quick and affordable plastic surgery doesn't exist. You don't by any means need to be fully nude to cam. There are also other options with online sex work like making clips that don't require a perfect body and don't require nudity. If you were determined to make money in this line of work, you could. I understand the system is fucked and I'm sorry you feel trapped in it but waiting on thousands of dollars to flow your way to spend on plastic surgery isn't doing you a bit of good. There are things you could do now to make money, you could even put that money toward plastic surgery so you can eventually cam if that's what your heart is set on.

I'm not sure why you're asking if we need more details on your health. I'm truly sorry you're having such issues but that doesn't really change what you're asking. Free and/or cheap plastic surgery doesn't exist. There is nothing any of us can help you out with there aside from the mention of the myfreeimplants website.

It sounds like at best you're waiting for someone to hand you magical advice that will mean you get free surgery and at worst you're hoping someone will feel bad for you and you can scam them. Neither of those things are going to happen, at least I hope not, so sometimes no matter how shitty things are the only thing you can do is say "my current plan isn't going to work" which would be you waiting on plastic surgery, and then you find another plan that will.

Yeah....I'm not waiting for thousands of dollars to magically flow to me, but thanks for the attitude. I hope you never have to find yourself in a position so desperate. I could become crippled by what is wrong with me and do not need to be condescended. I am just asking for advice. I did not even know other options like you and others mentioned existed.

Now I do.

Hope your day is a pleasant one.

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by verified? Thanks again. Be well. Peace.
Have you went through the important stickied threads here?

I'm sorry to be this person, but if you're really in this dire state, you need a little honest love. Holding out for surgery is insane. People in a good healthy place have trouble affording surgery, let alone more than one. If you're really in such a shitty situation, you would do what it takes to survive. If this was a thread merely about how you're uncomfortable with your body and would like to wait until you had work done to work, I could see waiting to do that. But you have lined up several reasons for us why you NEED to work NOW and you aren't doing it.

Frankly, if it was as bad as you say, I wouldn't even wait for cam is it sometimes takes weeks to get your first payments. I'd be out trying to work despite any body pain now. Your choices are really clear. Head out to a shelter and work, head to a friends house and work, stay at home and hide working. I really don't know what you're looking for here.

I mentioned landing in the emergency room dying when doing regular work. I was not joking or exaggerating. Unless you have been through SEVERE health problems with no cure I do not expect you to understand. You have no idea how hard I have tried. You have no idea .....posting flyers, pounding the pavement, freelancing, etc. When your body CANNOT MOVE AT SLL on some days it limits your options badly. I did not come here to be judged by those who do not know what efforts I have made. I can list them all if you like. My original post was getting long enough and I did not think anyone wanted to read a novel. I truly and sincerely hope you never have to understand this special hell.

If you read up on connective tissue disorders or visit a forum where people talk, maybe you would get a better idea of how life altering and limiting it is.

I am of above average intelligence and have worked since age 10. Considering that you don't know much about the nature of my illness, nor do you know my work history, your statements are inaccurate.

Thanks though.

I'm truly not trying to get an attitude with anyone but I have found that unless you've been through a similar, disabling, chronic illness that affects all systems in the body, then you usually don't understand just how bad it is and just how much it limits you.

Others have helpfully pointed out other options I did not know existed such as non nude.

This is the kind of help I am looking for.

Another seemed to think I was looking for a hand out. No. Try a hand up. I have always been an extremely hard worker, always got promoted in record time for this reason, always knew how to make good money. It literally is my HEALTH and the SEVERITY of it that is my biggest obstacle.

Forgive me if I am coming off rude in any way. I am not a mean person by any means and if anything my experiences have increased my compassion and I don't judge much.

But I will say it irks me when people speak without having any true understanding of what they are talking about, insulting me as though I am some kind of lazy selfish loser.

Peace.

Yeah....I'm not waiting for thousands of dollars to magically flow to me, but thanks for the attitude. I hope you never have to find yourself in a position so desperate. I could become crippled by what is wrong with me and do not need to be condescended. I am just asking for advice. I did not even know other options like you and others mentioned existed.

Now I do.

Hope your day is a pleasant one.

I am disabled and was living in poverty before I started camming. That is the story for many of us :) You didn't ask for advice regarding work but you were given it. You asked for free help, that's why all the dramatics and your offers to verify your sob story. Considering you are a research queen yet don't know that non nude camgirls or clipgirls exist I'll stick to my instincts here. You used your husband and that means people have to respond and try to help but otherwise, I truly hope no one falls for this or for you.

You said you have had experience camming yet didn't know about non-nude work?
If you've cammed before you should know that this industry works depending on what you put in, not simply the appearance of your body/face. There are so many failing beautiful and hot models, but 5 mins into viewing their room you can see why.
I agree that there's no point in us knowing every little detail of your medical issues, since the gist of this thread is
1. Desperately wanting plastic surgery.
2. Needing plastic surgery in order to get out of an abusive environment.
3. Oddly, plastic surgery being the root to solve all problems (which it is not..)

I think you need to reassess your priorities. Your wellbeing is more important than having perfect tits and stomach. SAFETY is priority. BEAUTY is just frosting on the cake.

I am disabled and was living in poverty before I started camming. That is the story for many of us :) You didn't ask for advice regarding work but you were given it. You asked for free help, that's why all the dramatics and your offers to verify your sob story. Considering you are a research queen yet don't know that non nude camgirls or clipgirls exist I'll stick to my instincts here. You used your husband and that means people have to respond and try to help but otherwise, I truly hope no one falls for this or for you.
Wow....do me a favor and just leave this thread. Used my husband? I made more than him. I did not know about other options and literally asked to be pointed in the right direction. It must be awful having such a poor attitude. People who think and act like you are never happy people. So you go ahead and think what you want. You were disabled you said. So I take it you are not any longer? I will always be and it is progressive. Judge away. I have encountered many of your type before and it would t be the last time. Life is too short to play nasty little games. Pardon me if my research was poured into my health and trying to find a "regular" job I could do. I haven't cammed in years and no I did not know about non nude. So unless you have anything helpful or not judgemental to say please don't reply further. Your kind of attitude is not needed. I'm glad you are no longer disabled....must be nice. Did you habe multi systemic problems as well? I'm guessing not if you "were" disabled. I will likely be in a wheelchair within a decade. I also have a blood pressure issue that causes fainting. My disability goes way beyond pain, sister. So please, take your ignorance elsewhere. Thanks.

Many of us suffer from the same life debilitating situations. You didn't do very much research, if any at all. You don't need to take this offensively. Read the stickied threads, get yourself verified into the models only section, and read up everything you can on what you need in order to succeed. The existence of this place is literally the most help anyone is ever going to give you (and that you could expect from anyone) in the industry ever. No one is going to give you better or more helpful advice than that. Those are the tools you need to help yourself and they're right there if you need them. If you determine that you still want the surgeries or to stay with your dog above everything else, well, no one can choose otherwise for you.

From our perspective, you have your head on backwards. The surgeries won't help you and will set you back several thousand dollars. You're focusing on your weaknesses and letting them define you and camming is not easy on your body either. And again, if your domestic situation is so bad that he might KILL you, you need to leave. We've helped a lot of girls actually leave their abusive situations here, so if you're interested in that then you would want to get verified and see if there's help. I would assume the girls who run that would need you to want to leave, which you don't seem to actually want to do. That's why people are getting hostile. You don't seem to actually want any of this. If you do, feel free to just get verified. When you become part of the community, you might look back on this and realize, "Yeah. I think I was confused." Maybe you're just in a bad place and you aren't thinking right.

You said you have had experience camming yet didn't know about non-nude work?
If you've cammed before you should know that this industry works depending on what you put in, not simply the appearance of your body/face. There are so many failing beautiful and hot models, but 5 mins into viewing their room you can see why.
I agree that there's no point in us knowing every little detail of your medical issues, since the gist of this thread is
1. Desperately wanting plastic surgery.
2. Needing plastic surgery in order to get out of an abusive environment.
3. Oddly, plastic surgery being the root to solve all problems (which it is not..)

I think you need to reassess your priorities. Your wellbeing is more important than having perfect tits and stomach. SAFETY is priority. BEAUTY is just frosting on the cake.
I have not cammed in years, actually I did it when it was first a "thing" and have been out of the game for a long time e. I do not think plastic surgery will magically solve all of my problems. I do not in my mind associate plastic surgery with escaping abuse.....again as I have said, I have no choice but to think far far ahead of just getting away from him. Getting away from him will still not solve the issue of me needing a very flexible job where I can earn enough money to support myself. I hope none of you go from having decent to great looks to having your body absolutely ravaged by sickness. Of course I am self conscious. In addition to being ill my body now carries the reminders of just how bad it got. I have always been self conscious to begin with.

I don't know how many people have read my other responses but I have explained a lot already about my nonexistent options to go somewhere else.

Everyone feel free to judge away.

So sorry to have bothered you seeking advice, help, and options.

To those who offered suggestions I was not aware of, thank you very very much. You have no idea how much it means to me.

I truly, truly, would not wish what my body has been and is going through on my worst enemy. Literally every system in my body is disabled. Every. Single. One.

I did not expect much understanding as that seems to unfortunately be the norm unless others have been there with such severity.

I would not wish this on anyone.

I hope that this who came at me judgemental and inaccurately assessing my character gain knowledge compassion, and awareness that life is not always like theirs. I do not want pity, sympathy, or a hand out....just a hand up as my options are few and not ideal.

I'm going to take a break at least from here if I even come back at all.

Unbelievable the arrogance of some people. No, Rosie I'm not talking about you. Although I don't know why it would be shocking that I didn't know these other non nude options existed as I have been out of the game for a long time. Decade and a half.

So again thank you to those willing to offer me actual advice and options. To the rest of you.....karma is a bitch.

Peace.

When your body CANNOT MOVE AT SLL on some days it limits your options badly...
If you read up on connective tissue disorders or visit a forum where people talk, maybe you would get a better idea of how life altering and limiting it is.

You're going to have just as hard of a time camming as you would with other jobs. There's a lot of movement involved, even if you only do the bare minimum. If i were in your position, I would look into something like freelance web development or graphic design.

Many of us suffer from the same life debilitating situations. You didn't do very much research, if any at all. You don't need to take this offensively. Read the stickied threads, get yourself verified into the models only section, and read up everything you can on what you need in order to succeed. The existence of this place is literally the most help anyone is ever going to give you (and that you could expect from anyone) in the industry ever. No one is going to give you better or more helpful advice than that. Those are the tools you need to help yourself and they're right there if you need them. If you determine that you still want the surgeries or to stay with your dog above everything else, well, no one can choose otherwise for you.

From our perspective, you have your head on backwards. The surgeries won't help you and will set you back several thousand dollars. You're focusing on your weaknesses and letting them define you and camming is not easy on your body either. And again, if your domestic situation is so bad that he might KILL you, you need to leave. We've helped a lot of girls actually leave their abusive situations here, so if you're interested in that then you would want to get verified and see if there's help. I would assume the girls who run that would need you to want to leave, which you don't seem to actually want to do. That's why people are getting hostile. You don't seem to actually want any of this. If you do, feel free to just get verified. When you become part of the community, you might look back on this and realize, "Yeah. I think I was confused." Maybe you're just in a bad place and you aren't thinking right.
I don't WANT to leave?????? You must be high.

Tell me.....what do you know about connective tissue disorders? Nothing? So you are speaking with no actual knowledge and judging based on a couple of paragraphs I kept as short as I could so as not to write a novel.

Maybe you just have zero understanding of my reality. Not shocking.

I'm out. All I asked for was to be pointed in the right direction or for some options that I had not thought of after, again, being out of the game for over a decade. And again, so sorry that my research went into my HEALTH to get a CD after years of drs making me worse being clueless. And that I researched the hell out of other non industry jobs as I would prefer that. I just figured since I had a history in the industry long ago that maybe there would be some options for me that more knowledgeable people in the industry could point me to. Sorry I didn't write my whole life story. And if you think that this is the ONLY option I am researching and considering you would be wrong there too.

Mistake coming here.

Have fun being judgemental. Hopefully you won't ever have to understand firsthand. Peace.
I

• Wat?!
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
I was stating my opinion because I think when people say things like this we all think well there's a 99% chance she is lying/scamming/fishing but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Then the second someone says "no, I don't believe you" then everyone kind of can admit how fishy the situation is. Sure it's none of my business but this kind of thing really bothers me and I don't want any ladies or gentlemen here thinking they need to do whatever they can to help you because I don't believe that is the case.

Just for future reference. Don't do the cliche girl thing by saying that I'm miserable and catty when you posted an entire page about how horrible your life is. It just doesn't really work. Also if you want sympathy for being disabled don't go on and on about how other people don't have it as bad. And we don't understand because clearly our "disabilities" aren't the same as yours. Keep playing the victim by all means if that's your life motive but just learn to play it a little better. Hell, if you reeled in your whole thing would make a killing with white knights on cam. Go scam them! I like our members here too much to not call bullshit.

It boggles my mind that you can here in search of advice, and you are lashing out at the girls who are giving up the advice to move forward and better your life.

I am sorry you have such a terrible physical illness - but I know many many many Camgirls who have worse physical struggles and still are motivated and determined and focused on their goals. Some of the most successful girls I know battle chronic debilitating pain, and yet none of them use it as an excuse to lash out at others. You seem so angry and filled with pain, and it hurts my heart to see you take good advice and throw it in the faces of girls who are so kind and good and who have helped countless others.

We cannot fix your problems. You have to do it. We can point the way but you have to do it. We can tell you to cam, but you have to do it. We can tell you to leave your husband, but you have to do it. You wanted advice. But when advice was given, and you give excuses and then lash out so terribly, then don't be surprised when more advice doesn't come. No one wants to help someone who treats others poorly, especially when it is our friends you are bashing.

I really don't know what else any of us can do.

Do not let your circumstances limit you, not make you into a perpetual victim. Anyone can overcome anything, if one has the detetmination to do it. And yes, I have my own experiences with chronic, debilitating pain. I know what it is like to feel like your body is destroying itself and how helpless that feels. But I find ways to work past it and around it. You just have to be willing to put in the work, take the advice, and don't burn your bridges before you build them.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope things get better in your world. But I don't know what other advice any of us can give.

To make matters worse, I am in an incredibly abusive marriage with a violent alcoholic. I NEED TO GET OUT. BEFORE HE KILLS ME. I am not exagerrating. If you have more questions about my health or want to see photo prof of what he has done to me at times, I will PM them to yuo.

So, to get to the point.... medical problems have left me financially drained. I am not healthy enough to work a regular 9-5 job. I need a flexible job that earns me enough money to support myself. Camming sounds like the perfect solution AND I have experience, I know how to work it, and I was very successful before.

The trouble is I do not have the cash for breast implants and a tummy tuck.

Has anyone been in a similar situation, and if so, how did you obtain the money for this?

This is strange to me. We're talking about an EMERGENCY situation here (the part of your post that I bolded), and you're worried about not having the cash for breast implants and a tummy tuck? Shouldn't your #1 priority be getting the fuck away from that loser? Worry about that other stuff (the implants and tummy tuck) later...

Have I been in a similar situation? You mean the abusive husband/boyfriend situation? :( *Hug* I'm sorry you're going through that. And no, I haven't been in that situation. My dad and my uncles would fuck him up, and wouldn't wait around for the police to show up (only for them to say "Well, call us if he does it again...").

Or have I been in a similar situation as far as wanting cash for implants and/or a tummy tuck? No. But I've needed cash asap for things like rent, daycare, food, etc. So I've gotten a loan, stayed logged onto cam sites longer (cam sites that offer daily pay), listed items for sale on eBay/Craigslist/local Facebook yard sale groups or local FB Mom Swap groups, etc.

I'm confused why you haven't sought disability if your condition is so bad? Have you?

If your body is doing so bad that cannot work AT ALL, you WILL receive disability if you fight for it.

Not to say you can't cam, too, to be able to make more money than what they can offer, but if I was as desperate as you, that's what I would be doing.

(And before you accuse me of not understanding - a huge reason I'm a sex worker is because of chronic fatigure and depression. I had to leave my vanilla job half the time right after getting to work because I was too tired to work. I understand what it's like having trouble working, but I wasn't looking for ways to make myself prettier. I looked for ways to make any money at all where it would be easier on me and I could balance my schedule so when I had really bad fatigue days, I could just work later to make up for it instead of not working for an entire weekend and losing half a paycheck.)

Last edited:
Wait, you're in an abusive relationship and need to get out and your solution is boob job and tummy tuck????

There are tons of women out there that have left abusive relationships without cosmetic surgery/joining the sex industry/even having a job prior to her leaving the abuser.

Go to a domestic shelter, worry about getting out first, then concern yourself with camming later.

What I understand from your posts is you are propping yourself to fail by setting an impossible goal.

You want to be handed a perfect plan that solves all your problems for free and quickly. Solutions like this dont normally exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.