AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2017
Arizona
Twitter Username
@viviplxsh
Tumblr Username
plxshpixie
Chaturbate Username
viviplxsh
I recently got involved with a man who gets enjoyment off paying me money.
He wanted some ideas for "accountability"
Like punishments I guess.
Now it's NOT supposed to be sexual. (At least not right now)
So far all I could think of was late fees, taking me shopping, and buying my groceries for me, but this guy really wants more!
I'm honestly awful at this because I am 1,000% submissive, but this does seem quite fun.
If anyone has any ideas please feel free to comment!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Theo Theater
I'm honestly awful at this because I am 1,000% submissive

I feel this pain so much. I got a member who pleaded with me to domme him, I had to tell him no. I've been trying to pick stuff up from other dommes, but my head went immediately blank.

I feel this pain so much. I got a member who pleaded with me to domme him, I had to tell him no. I've been trying to pick stuff up from other dommes, but my head went immediately blank.
It's so hard isn't it?! My personality is just lacking assertiveness and also I'm pretty shy sometimes when it comes to speaking like I can totally show off on cam but dirty talk and that stuff I'm a big baby I lose my words!

• Hugs
Reactions: Theo Theater
I'd like to direct you and anyone looking for more info on online FemDom to my FemDom resource site: DommeSource.com

There really isn't a right or wrong way to do FemDom or what punishments you choose for this sub. The beauty of FemDom is that, as long as you're in charge, it's FemDom.

I personally would only give customized and individualized attention like this if the person was My slave and then direct him to fill out the application. However, if you'd really like to do something anyway, I would just say he will be totally ignored until or unless he's useful with his cash. That is just the way I would do things and no one way is correct but perhaps this could give you an idea.

Best of luck :)

It's so hard isn't it?! My personality is just lacking assertiveness and also I'm pretty shy sometimes when it comes to speaking like I can totally show off on cam but dirty talk and that stuff I'm a big baby I lose my words!

I run into this same problem. I have more of a submissive nature and really want to try out the role of a sub too but all I get are constant requests as a Domme. Im always told I seem strong and would make a great Domme. I have had fun with role playing with my husband in real life and surprisingly really got into it but no idea how it works on cam. What kind of things to make them do etc. I need to find a how to book lol. Everything is geared towards real life Dommes not cam dommes.

I run into this same problem. I have more of a submissive nature and really want to try out the role of a sub too but all I get are constant requests as a Domme. Im always told I seem strong and would make a great Domme. I have had fun with role playing with my husband in real life and surprisingly really got into it but no idea how it works on cam. What kind of things to make them do etc. I need to find a how to book lol. Everything is geared towards real life Dommes not cam dommes.

I created DommeSource for this reason - to help with online FemDom ^_^ If you feel something is missing on the site, do let me know and I can add to it. There may be things I just don't think of or I take for granted since I've been doing this a while now.

Best of luck, everyone :)

Most of my subs do sexual things for me but some non sexual things I use include making him change his name on mfc to what ever I want or making him write my name (or what ever) somewhere on his body with a marker. Sometimes I make guys wear thongs under their clothes and take pics for me. I even have a sub that wears the same ugly shirt to work every Friday just because I told him to.
I know sometimes its hard to get creative but I hope that helps a little!

Reactions: Vivi Plush
Most of my subs do sexual things for me but some non sexual things I use include making him change his name on mfc to what ever I want or making him write my name (or what ever) somewhere on his body with a marker. Sometimes I make guys wear thongs under their clothes and take pics for me. I even have a sub that wears the same ugly shirt to work every Friday just because I told him to.
I know sometimes its hard to get creative but I hope that helps a little!
Yes thank you!! That helps!

I don't have a lot of idea contributions, but just checking... this conversation about punishments is happening on the clock, right? Because "Mistress, how will you punish me when I fail?... What about if I fail really badly?... What's the worst thing you'd do to me if I did something terrible, Mistress?... Mistress, I really need to know all the possible punishments before we get started... Don't you want to make sure I pay you lots and lots of money?" = "Wrack your brain while I fap for free to the idea of being punished."

Reactions: PrincessAria
I don't have a lot of idea contributions, but just checking... this conversation about punishments is happening on the clock, right? Because "Mistress, how will you punish me when I fail?... What about if I fail really badly?... What's the worst thing you'd do to me if I did something terrible, Mistress?... Mistress, I really need to know all the possible punishments before we get started... Don't you want to make sure I pay you lots and lots of money?" = "Wrack your brain while I fap for free to the idea of being punished."
It's actually not a cam thing it's an in person thing and the punishments are for when he doesn't pay me on time. So I get paid either way he just wants to be held accountable when he doesn't comply in a timely manner!

Reactions: Ms_Gingersnatch
Just imagine men screwed u over so bad and now they owe you everything they own, then imagine your worst abusive ex and how gross he is but how he owes u for emotional damage and hes fuking gross cus ur current BF is way hotter and nicer, then direct that energy at whoever is wanting for you to demand money.

:lock:

Try catching him off-guard, outright demanding tributes after-the-fact. For instance, go out to eat and send him the receipt demanding reimbursement. Buy something you need and tell him he needs to cover the cost. Try different variations of findomming i.e. not simply his money -> your wallet. Try and add a step in between. Another idea is to make him earn the 'privilege' of paying you...by paying you. A lot of the findom fetish is largely about suspense and loss of control. Don't be afraid to be 'unreasonable' or employ absurd methods i.e. the paying you for the privilege of paying you. The neglectful attitude is often imperative and integral to findomming.

Best to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.