AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need somebody to talk to

• Thread starter Deleted member 55327
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55327

I've been camming on CB with my husband since 2019 and it's been a nice experience. But couple show stopped working since 3 or 4 months ago(almost no interruction or tip) so I started doing solo couple of days per week.
I'm not doing any other job except camming, I'm actually considering to do this as long as I can but I sometimes feel scared about when it'll stop working.

I can't tell my family or friends about what i do and until now I didn't really make friends who has same kind of job..
so I didn't get to talk about this topic with anybody :/

how do you deal with those anxieties?
do you have any back up plan or something?
please give me some advise or anything!
i'm looking forward to have friends here

I've been camming on CB with my husband since 2019 and it's been a nice experience. But couple show stopped working since 3 or 4 months ago(almost no interruction or tip) so I started doing solo couple of days per week.
I'm not doing any other job except camming, I'm actually considering to do this as long as I can but I sometimes feel scared about when it'll stop working.

I can't tell my family or friends about what i do and until now I didn't really make friends who has same kind of job..
so I didn't get to talk about this topic with anybody :/

how do you deal with those anxieties?
do you have any back up plan or something?
please give me some advise or anything!
i'm looking forward to have friends here

I would say take advantage of the fact that you don't have a traditional job and use to opportunity to explore something else. I know a model who decided to take some classes because of the money she was making on cam. If camming doesn't work out long term she will be able to get a job in a different field.

Reactions: diney_ and Rose
thank you for your reply!
I guess I was worrying a bit too much and panicing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.