AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Netflix suggestions!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my Halloween party we all watched Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead, which is pretty much the best worst movie I've ever seen. It was a musical comedy horror with lesbians and Native American chicken zombies. On Thanksgiving I plan to watch ThanksKilling.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
DovaQueen said:
the most recent interesting movie I have come across is call Lo.
super interesting in the way they filmed it, and it was actually really good.
It was a good movie though I can't grasp why they labeled it a comedy. Lo was actually my inspiration for one of my Halloween mani's this year though.
well it did have some comedy in it..at least to me haha and that's pretty cool :D

Okay..I'll hit with just a couple because I can be a Netflix freak..addicted to the wild and weird.
Some tame ones..but I think good ones.

Justified (hooked me right away)
The I.T. Crowd (sure its been mentioned)
Lillyhammer (I know ur thinking Sopranos but seriously check it out...very funny stuff)
The Wrestler (yup Mickey Roarke...I know, I know..but watch it..I'm not going to say it makes me cry...not..going...to say...it)
Lawrence of Arabia (one of the most beautiful films I have seen,desert scenes...unreal)

If you like Alice in Wonderland..

Check out "Alice"

Its a modern day version, and is in 2 parts. I absolutely loved it.

Reactions: DovaQueen and Rose
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Check out "Alice"

I love Alice
one of my close friends actually bought me the blue ray copy...but my dog decided it was better off a chew toy :(

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
DovaQueen said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Check out "Alice"

I love Alice
one of my close friends actually bought me the blue ray copy...but my dog decided it was better off a chew toy :(

Ah that sucks! I would totally get it on DVD, I was sad it ended lol, too bad it didn't make it to a series!

Reactions: DovaQueen
AnaVictoriaXO said:
DovaQueen said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Check out "Alice"

I love Alice

Ah that sucks! I would totally get it on DVD, I was sad it ended lol, too bad it didn't make it to a series!
I know right :/ but I'm glad it actually turned out awesome. Quite surprising coming from Sci-fi lol

One movie I really love is Bandwagon. It's a little independent film, I saw it on VHS when it first came out and fell in love with it. I was excited to find it for sale at a Hollywood Video that was going out of business, $2.00! Later I was bummed because I don't have a VHS player anymore ;p But now it's streaming. Check it out!

Dead Snow
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Alive
Mystery Science Theatre 3000: The movie

Jessi said:
Is Canada Netflix worth it?

I've not checked out the Canadian one yet, but Netflix in general is absolutely worth it. I pay $4.99 a month to unblock-us.com so I can access any country's Netflix. The UK version isn't amazing (although if you live in America or Canada you'll find a wealth of UK TV on the UK version that you wouldn't otherwise have access to) but the American version is awesome. The Brazilian version's supposed to really good too as they get films before any other country for some reason.

LucyLegz said:
Ok, shoulda watched Torchwood after getting into Dr. Who.. UGHH

I knew there was another series I watched and forgot to share..I hope there is another season,
Terra Nova
Wilfred

If you didnt know already Terra Nova was cancelled right after it finished the season. To much money to produce and not enough viewers. I hate Fox for that so many times. They cancel so easily there. I know they were looking for another channel to go to though so maybe theres hope as I loved it so much.

One to watch if you havent already is a small series called The Guild. It starts out a little slow but it picks up with the next episode. Its just people in a Gamers Guild who meet up in real life and of course hilariousness ensues. Worth it for sure. Its a small webisode series thats been picked up just about everywhere now and worth 5 hours of your time for sure :)

Just started watching Freaks and Geeks since it's been in my top 10 suggestions for fucking ever. Didn't really seem into it from the cover but I really liked Seth Rogen in The Guilt Trip of all movies and figured I'd give it a shot. Now I can't stop watching. And there isn't much Seth Rogen action.

edit: Good one, Keithy!

Coupling is a good British show that's up now. Season 4 is a bit downhill (cast changes).

I'm rewatching it for like the 10th time.

Chellelovesu said:
GUYS
GUYS

The X-Files.

Ohyeahhhhh

shitty part is they mainly have the primary story arc, and for those of us that enjoy the filler, single shot monster episodes, that just ain't enough. fuck samantha. give me scully in danger. mulder calming down another hostage situation. yes'm. (i'm thankful that the full boxed set is like the only thing i have on dvd aside from labyrinth, which was recently removed from netflix.)

Personal favorites, (I have to check to make sure they're still on,)
****Heroes****
Ghost Adventures (I have this masochistic love for Zak. He's such an unbearable douche.)
Malice in Wonderland
Let the Right One In
Brick
Antibodies
I could go on for ages because I have no life.

Oh god and 6-Teen. I have been on a 6-Teen rampage. Duuude. Juuuuude.

touchbunny said:
Chellelovesu said:
GUYS
GUYS

The X-Files.

Ohyeahhhhh

shitty part is they mainly have the primary story arc, and for those of us that enjoy the filler, single shot monster episodes, that just ain't enough. fuck samantha. give me scully in danger. mulder calming down another hostage situation. yes'm. (i'm thankful that the full boxed set is like the only thing i have on dvd aside from labyrinth, which was recently removed from netflix.)

Wait, I thought they had every episode on Netflix? Do they not have the "monster of the week" ones?
I loved the "mythology" episodes up until the end of season 6 where they essentially tied the whole "alien conspiracy"/Samantha storylines up in a neat, tidy bow. Season 7 onwards with the shitty super soldiers, Mulder and Scully in love and on the run, their X-Men child, the Lone Gunmen being inexplicably killed off, Doggett and Reyes was just poopy. The only reason to watch the show at that point was the stand-alones.
Some of my favourite episodes were "monster of the week"s... Triangle, Beyond The Sea (it may have been a complete rip-off of Silence of the Lambs but it was fucking awesome), Home, the Loch Ness Monster episode, the Cigarette Smoking Man backstory episode, the comedy episodes... they were all awesome.

I'm glad I have them all on DVD :-D

"Kink" is a tv show about kinky people in canada.. and the kink scene.
Season 2 is much better produced than season 1 but season 1 has more interesting characters to me (though people in the reviews comment on them being fat/bad teeth etc... i am just like..thats reality?? SOME people are ugly. They still enjoy kinky sex??)

If you're thinking of watching 'fetishes'. Dont.
just DONT.

Sherlock has been mentioned right?

If anyone has interest in period dramas:
BROMWELL is .. fantastic. Tv show about a lady doctor in victorian era.. awesome stories, characters...

Reactions: curvyredhead
Status
Not open for further replies.