AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Never Have I Ever - Calling Your Bluff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2021
Okay. I started following a model in May. We became pretty close over the month and still message each other almost every day. At this point I only visit her room occasionally just to say hi. She is the only model who has ever seen my face and she says I am her type. This is not "I am in love with a model" post. So keep reading.

Early on I mentioned the vacations I had to cancel because of the pandemic including two trips to Hawaii. And she said "I would love to go to Hawaii with you." I laughed it off as simple flirting. Going forward we would make joking references about going to Hawaii together.

Then about a month ago I was telling her about an article about the best foreign countries Americans for retire to. I've got 30 more years before that is a realistic idea but I like to dream. But I mentioned it to her because I was surprised to see Colombia as the #5 place to retire. Colombia always seems dangerous to me and when I mentioned it to her she agreed, being Colombian. Horrible economy, horrible government.

I then mentioned that Costa Rica topped the list but I would like to visit first to see if it was a place I would like to live. She said she would love to go with me. Once again I laughed it off as a joke saying we have 30 years to figure it out.

But now I am seriously planning a trip to Costa Rica early next year. Should I call her bluff and ask her to go? How would you respond to such an overture? Would it creep you out? I would hate to ruin the relationship as it currently is. And I am not asking for sex. I would get separate rooms. But it would be interesting not see if anything clicked in real life.

I would keep it light-hearted & fun like it is now. I love that you’re asking this bc you clearly respect her to post all this on here for more information. Personally, I have a rule of not meeting up w/ anyone I’ve met on cam. Not all girls are like that tho. If you guys have a strong (ish) relationship (FaceTiming for free or talking outside of the chat room), then I’d ONLY ask in a way you can see her immediate facial expression (FaceTime/zoom). Judge off her response (body language too) how she feels about going somewhere with you. You’ll know the real answer once you see the first subliminal reaction.
As a cammer though, I think i wanna say again I think this was kind of you to ask.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
Status
Not open for further replies.