AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New account banned for no reason.

• Thread starter Deleted member 58742
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58742

@punker barbie
marshmallow_kira Is directly banned when she made a new account.
She is a victim of vr-media and her video is all over the internet. She lost her job and money like all other models there.
Can you please help before support is going to ignore the poor girl for 2 weeks and maybe making a very wrong judgement to an innocent person.

I hope you can help/ respond soon this time @punker barbie

Attachments

• marshmallow_kira.jpg
    marshmallow_kira.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 58
WOW!! I feel like I owe everyone an apology for kicking the hornet's nest and turning this into a much longer thread that it deserved. Sorry. :blush:
I don’t think we are gonna find any rationality w this individual. They are laying the crazy on so thickly and crudely that I think we just have a low level, unskilled troll on our hands here 🤷‍♀️. We tried.

Upvote 0
Incel alert.

Clueless Movie Adult Humor GIF by filmeditor

Upvote 0
LMAO ugly old whores and simps stop barking at me.

Every scammers you let off the hook is ripping off hundreds (or thousands?) of other guys across the internet of their hard earned money. Useless scammers ruin camming for camgirls who are really doing their jobs.

Most of these camgirls are prostitutes who go online because they can easily get thousands of dollars from clueless idiots just by "talking" to them. They had people fooled for a while because camming was new and they told everyone they were amateurs. But the truth about them is out. If they do a good show online nobody is complaining, people only complain about the scammers and lying catfish who try to get free money instead of putting on shows and keeping their stupid whore mouths shut.

If you don't want to show then you can go on Twitch and talk all day for money. But you won't go on Twitch because you're just talentless hookers.

Pretty sure that this is what the mind of a rapist looks like. He bosses women around and thinks he gets to decide what they can and cannot do with their bodies. These are the very worst customers because they pay nothing, constantly ask for everything, and they are the ones who are recording every one of your private chats with them so they can go share videos with all of their fellow impotent incels.

Upvote 0
Regardless of why a particular model is or is not banned, the one thing I consistently take away from these threads is that the way CB treats its models is disgusting. When you take a person's job away from them, you owe them more from the very first email than a generic "you violated some rule and we aren't going to tell you more than that". At minimum, the first contact email should contain:
  1. A clear statement of which rule was violated
  2. Actual evidence that was seen by your staff that shows how the rule was violated in this instance
  3. A link to a trouble ticket system where the model can update status and provide her own evidence in response
  4. Some specific criteria or guidance for what action the model needs to take to remediate the situation
Instead CB sends the generic email and then weeks are wasted trying to get any kind of clarification. It's inefficient. It's rude. It's actually dehumanizing. CB is making millions of dollars. There is no excuse for how you treat your contractors.

Upvote 0
Better if you start your own NEW thread, im sure the punker account doesnt read every thread here to see if someone tacked their personal case on the end

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.