AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Account banned for underage. Model moving from studio to independent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2021
Australia
Hi @punker barbie

I hope you are well. I am writing on behalf of a friend who is a Russian model who doesn't speak English. I gave her links to the forum, but she can't work out what to do to ask for help.

Issue: "Roxy" is working for a studio under model name roxxxyroom. She wants to go independent and is trying to set up a new profile roxy__proxy (also attempted roxy_proxy).

Her request has been denied due to appearing underage. "Roxy" turns 22 in May. She has had trouble explaining exactly what she has done, but she has tried submitting photos several times without luck. She also has a ticket number.

Ticket Number: 17383746
Model Name: roxy__proxy

Below is the message that she has got while setting her new profile up.

Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com.

What are the next steps to get approval? This is a current model who wants to move from a studio to become independent. We have organized what she needs to broadcast from home. Last step is getting the new profile approved.

Any advice you can provide is appreciated.

Cheers.
Billy

Reactions: NotYou
Hi @punker barbie

I hope you are well. I am writing on behalf of a friend who is a Russian model who doesn't speak English. I gave her links to the forum, but she can't work out what to do to ask for help.

Issue: "Roxy" is working for a studio under model name roxxxyroom. She wants to go independent and is trying to set up a new profile roxy__proxy (also attempted roxy_proxy).

Her request has been denied due to appearing underage. "Roxy" turns 22 in May. She has had trouble explaining exactly what she has done, but she has tried submitting photos several times without luck. She also has a ticket number.

Ticket Number: 17383746
Model Name: roxy__proxy

Below is the message that she has got while setting her new profile up.

Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com.

What are the next steps to get approval? This is a current model who wants to move from a studio to become independent. We have organized what she needs to broadcast from home. Last step is getting the new profile approved.

Any advice you can provide is appreciated.

Cheers.
Billy
Hi @punker barbie

Roxy just confirmed the new profile was approved.

If you did something, thanks.

If you didn't then thanks anyway for everybody else you help.

Cheers,
Billy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.