AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New account insta-banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2021
hello,
I'm trying to help a friend set up her new broadcaster account (she doesn't speak English). She was previously a studio model and is trying to go independent. She created the new account, and when she uploaded her ID/age verification documentation, the account was immediately banned. I assume this is because the computer system detected a duplicate ID to her Studio account, and in fact she's had several Studio accounts over the years, but there is no information in the page that says the account was banned.

She has tried emailing support, and has not been able to get a response, and I'm trying to see if there is another way to request to have her ID documents removed from other accounts on CB so that she can start fresh with her new account as an independent model

@punker barbie can you help? The new account that was banned is nicolette_66

I have contact/personal info if you need anything else....she's desperate to get back to work, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 6.00.28 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 6.00.28 PM.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 19
Solution
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone other than the account holder. I have confirmed that Support is in communication with this broadcaster.
You're most likely going to be told her account details can not be discussed with you, and she needs to come and post here herself.
However, if you at least provide a ticket number from her email which she got from contacting support, then hopefully @punker barbie can make sure it is responded to and the model will be able to go from there

Upvote 0
You're most likely going to be told her account details can not be discussed with you, and she needs to come and post here herself.
However, if you at least provide a ticket number from her email which she got from contacting support, then hopefully @punker barbie can make sure it is responded to and the model will be able to go from there
yeah, and i get that; unfortunately she has not received any - even automated - response.

I'm not sure what can be done w/o a ticket # to reference, especially with me asking, but she's at her wit's end and stressed already.

just to be clear, I'm not looking for any details, but if i can prompt a response to her from CB, I'll have accomplished something at least.

desperate times, desperate measures, y'know 😅

Upvote 0
hello,
I'm trying to help a friend set up her new broadcaster account (she doesn't speak English). She was previously a studio model and is trying to go independent. She created the new account, and when she uploaded her ID/age verification documentation, the account was immediately banned. I assume this is because the computer system detected a duplicate ID to her Studio account, and in fact she's had several Studio accounts over the years, but there is no information in the page that says the account was banned.

She has tried emailing support, and has not been able to get a response, and I'm trying to see if there is another way to request to have her ID documents removed from other accounts on CB so that she can start fresh with her new account as an independent model

@punker barbie can you help? The new account that was banned is nicolette_66

I have contact/personal info if you need anything else....she's desperate to get back to work, so any help is greatly appreciated.

When did she email support? Verification bans are usually resolved pretty quickly.....under 24-48 hours assuming no ban/fraud on other accounts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: bravo_whiskey
Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.