AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Admin!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and another

AdminKevin is new also
:clap:

Both of those guys are amazing AMAZING men. That's is wonderful news.

PERHAPS THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO TO CARAMALLETTE'S ROOM RIGHT NOW, THERE IS A CHICK PASSED OUT AND THERE IS SOME DUDE IN THERE WITH THE CAM AT AS AN EXTREME CLOSE UP OF HIM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING OR UNCONSCIOUS OMG THAT MAKES ME SICK - NO GUYS ON CAM AND IT IS CLEARLY GUY'S HANDS SHE IS ONLINE RIGHT NOW CHECK IT OUT PLEASE !! OH AND THERE IS SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF iBone2010 WHO IS USING SOME SORT OF A PROGRAM THAT IS SAYING THEY ARE DROPPING 1000 TOKENS BUT IT IS NOT REAL TOKENS WTF!!!

HOW DO I POST THE PRINTSCREEN SHOT I GOT OF THAT FOR THE PROOF - I AM SORRY I REALIZE THAT I MAY HAVE POSTED IT IN THE WRONG SECTION, I WAS UPSET WHEN I SEEN WHAT I JUST DID AND SICKENED AND WAS TRYING TO FIND ANYBODY I COULD THAT WAS A MODEL OR ADMIN ON HERE TO SEE THAT IF THEY WERE ONLINE - SORRY FOR CAPS. :/

TashaTypical said:
wtf! curious how that ended... let me know

Right after I did the PrntScrn I told a couple of friends of mine to jump in that room and see what was going on as well and they were both disgusted. I saved the shot and when I went to go back I noticed that the room was apparently shut down or cam closed because I'm sure that many were reporting what was happening but I hope that the girl will be okay that is what I am more worried about, that guy that did that is a piece of shit and he should be in jail. No idea if that model is new or not, I was just clicking along next model and wham seen that and was like omg what is going on here, I hadn't even read the actual topic until I did the MS Paint thing and went to save it, then I read the stuff on the wall and I captured it perfectly with that dude dropping fake tokens and the topic and the things members were saying as well as ones that were in the room.

Actually there is a huge fetish community for sleeping and passed out girls. I think the "idea" of it is pretty hot ( being taken advantage of) but I do not think it is ok to do to a person who is actually passed out. Probably a hoax IMHO.

BodyOfATeen said:
HOW DO I POST THE PRINTSCREEN SHOT I GOT OF THAT FOR THE PROOF - I AM SORRY I REALIZE THAT I MAY HAVE POSTED IT IN THE WRONG SECTION, I WAS UPSET WHEN I SEEN WHAT I JUST DID AND SICKENED AND WAS TRYING TO FIND ANYBODY I COULD THAT WAS A MODEL OR ADMIN ON HERE TO SEE THAT IF THEY WERE ONLINE - SORRY FOR CAPS. :/
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2252 instructions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.