AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and looking for ideas / suggesitons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2021
I did my first SC stream yesterday. Had nearly 2k people watching and most were no token users. Got almost zero tokens, 17 to be precise :facepalm::haha: I am not discouraged as I know it takes times to learn. I didnt get naked, I mostly teased, flashed a bit, played a bit but nothing too explicit as I put a lot on my tip menu and some stuff only on private menu.
I had a Room goal of 500 tk per piece of clothing
I think part of the issue is that I sent my Brazilian ID so the site put me as located in brazil so most users were brazilians and they are mostly broke lol so I am trying to contact SC to see how to change that (I am in Canada / USA).

Other than that, I do not have all bots and stuff connected. What would be good strategies to increase tip? What bots or messages should I set up?
Are my tips too high for a beginner?

I am considering streaming at two sites at once, maybe CB? Is that a good idea or will just split my focus? Need to learn how to do that still :p

Feel free to give any ideas/ suggestions. Appreciate it all :h:

oh this is what I got on my menu

Menu
Like me 5tk
Keep going baby 16
Love me 33
Buy me a pizza (my fav!) 400tk
Song request 21
Get up/Stand 26
Flash feet 51
Tease with vibrator 551
Flash tits 101
Flash Pussy 201
Pussy play 351
Ass tease 301
Special tip 251
Motivate me to keep going 1000
Be my king 699

Private 45

Naked all the time 499
Fingers in pussy 299
Pussy close up 699
Ass play 399
Ass plug 799
Play with vibrator 499
Clit vib 459
Cum together 750

Last edited:
I am just a user so ignore what I say if you like :)

I do not know how important the location is for guys. I am not shown Australian models in priority to others (Which I am glad of since all the Australian models I have seen seem to live in and broadcast from unlit caves and have a 10 year old Nokia as their webcam)

As to your menu prices. You are the seller, you set the price. Do not sell yourself cheaply or you will only attract cheap guys :)

Having said that, to me, your prices seem fine. Mid range to what I have seen. 👍

I don't use Chaturbate, but I will say that prices ending in 0s and 5s are definitely more appealing to the eye.

I'd personally revise the menu as such -

Send me some love - 5tk
Song request - 50tk
Stand - 50tk
Feet - 100tk (depending on how much you get into the flash and if you wear stockings, etc. If it's more simple then 50tk is good)
Flash Tits - 50tks
Flash Ass - 50tks
Flash pussy - 100tks
Pussy play (determine how long you want to do this, 10 minutes? 5 minutes?) - 300tks to 500tks
Vibrator - 500tks

Of course, you can price these HOWEVER you want, but this is just how I'd personally lay out my menu.

Having multiple "tribute" options can come off a little beggy, in my opinion.

I don't really 100% know the Chaturbate culture anymore, but you can probably get away with a "spoil me" option of like 500tks.

With lists also it helps to go from small incentives to larger ones. Easier on the brain. These dudes/women are horny and they want something easy to read and fluid.

To get fully naked I'd suggest it be no less than 2000tks, and even that may be lowballing it.

As for the other things on your list, I'm not really sure. Are those things you're offering in private? Or public.

I did my first SC stream yesterday. Had nearly 2k people watching and most were no token users. Got almost zero tokens, 17 to be precise :facepalm::haha: I am not discouraged as I know it takes times to learn. I didnt get naked, I mostly teased, flashed a bit, played a bit but nothing too explicit as I put a lot on my tip menu and some stuff only on private menu.
I think part of the issue is that I sent my Brazilian ID so the site put me as located in brazil so most users were brazilians and they are mostly broke lol so I am trying to contact SC to see how to change that (I am in Canada / USA).

Other than that, I do not have all bots and stuff connected. What would be good strategies to increase tip? What bots or messages should I set up?

I am considering streaming at two sites at once, maybe CB? Is that a good idea or will just split my focus? Need to learn how to do that still :p

Menu
Like me 5tk
Keep going baby 16
Love me 33
Song request 21
Get up/Stand 26
Flash feet 51
Tease with vibrator 551
Flash tits 101
Flash Pussy 201
Pussy play 351
Ass tease 301
Special tip 251
Be my king 699

Private 45

Naked all the time 499
Fingers in pussy 299
Pussy close up 699
Ass play 399
Ass plug 799
Play with vibrator 499
Clit vib 459
Cum together 750

Don't feel bad. I have a mini goal of '200 tokens until I get naked for 10 minutes' (Around $10 in my pocket), and many times I can't even get that amount after being on for 3-4 hours. And I have a low camscore on there. From my experience, members on there who do have tokens are very stingy with them and will tip like 1 token, and then try to bug me via PM rather than talk in the chat. I have not been motivated to cam on there lately, and I just realized that I haven't cammed on there in 3 weeks. I'm just tired of putting in 4 hours of my time only to log off with like $1. I think VioletDawn gave excellent suggestions for how to price certain things. :)

A lot of models on this forum splitcam, and many are using ShineModel to splitcam two or more sites while others are using SplitCam. I'm not familiar with SplitCam, and I've only used Shine Model once...but I know that you can use Shine Model to splitcam Stripchat and Chaturbate, as you're considering doing.

Shine Model

SplitCam

I don't use Chaturbate, but I will say that prices ending in 0s and 5s are definitely more appealing to the eye.

I'd personally revise the menu as such -

Send me some love - 5tk
Song request - 50tk
Stand - 50tk
Feet - 100tk (depending on how much you get into the flash and if you wear stockings, etc. If it's more simple then 50tk is good)
Flash Tits - 50tks
Flash Ass - 50tks
Flash pussy - 100tks
Pussy play (determine how long you want to do this, 10 minutes? 5 minutes?) - 300tks to 500tks
Vibrator - 500tks

Of course, you can price these HOWEVER you want, but this is just how I'd personally lay out my menu.

Having multiple "tribute" options can come off a little beggy, in my opinion.

I don't really 100% know the Chaturbate culture anymore, but you can probably get away with a "spoil me" option of like 500tks.

With lists also it helps to go from small incentives to larger ones. Easier on the brain. These dudes/women are horny and they want something easy to read and fluid.

To get fully naked I'd suggest it be no less than 2000tks, and even that may be lowballing it.

As for the other things on your list, I'm not really sure. Are those things you're offering in private? Or public.
it's actually better not to do that on CB because people will tip in increments of 5-10 and set off tip menu items that they didn't actually want, especially if you're running a bot. Always use weird numbers, I speak form experience.

I put a lot of number jokes in mine though and it makes people want to tip for those more. 69, 42, 1337, etc

I also remember reading a vanilla marketing article that said having prices that end in 4's makes them more appealing than 5's, that might be worth experimenting with as well.

The only exception is for a lovense menu, you want nice round numbers.

it's actually better not to do that on CB because people will tip in increments of 5-10 and set off tip menu items that they didn't actually want, especially if you're running a bot. Always use weird numbers, I speak form experience.

I put a lot of number jokes in mine though and it makes people want to tip for those more. 69, 42, 1337, etc

I also remember reading a vanilla marketing article that said having prices that end in 4's makes them more appealing than 5's, that might be worth experimenting with as well.

The only exception is for a lovense menu, you want nice round numbers.

Ah, I see. Okay OP don't listen to what I said about the prices lol

Ah, I see. Okay OP don't listen to what I said about the prices lol

You still gave excellent advice though! :) The OP had things like "Flash pussy for 201 tokens, and ass tease (I guess that's an ass flash?) for 301 tokens." Those amounts, imo, are a bit on the high end for flashes, and I thought your suggestions of "Tits flash for 50/Ass flash for 50/Pussy flash for 100' were more realistic. 👍 And she could still try the thing Grayson suggested (Having the numbers end in 4 or whatever) too, if she wants.

You still gave excellent advice though! :) The OP had things like "Flash pussy for 201 tokens, and ass tease (I guess that's an ass flash?) for 301 tokens." Those amounts, imo, are a bit on the high end for flashes, and I thought your suggestions of "Tits flash for 50/Ass flash for 50/Pussy flash for 100' were more realistic. 👍 And she could still try the thing Grayson suggested (Having the numbers end in 4 or whatever) too, if she wants.

Thank you! ^_^

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Menu
Like me 5tk
Keep going baby 16
Love me 33
Song request 21
Get up/Stand 26
Flash feet 51
Tease with vibrator 551
Flash tits 101
Flash Pussy 201
Pussy play 351
Ass tease 301
Special tip 251
Be my king 699

Private 45

Naked all the time 499
Fingers in pussy 299
Pussy close up 699
Ass play 399
Ass plug 799
Play with vibrator 499
Clit vib 459
Cum together 750
I just realized another thing you should do is specify how long some of those things are. Like "fingers in pussy 4 min" or however long you want to do it so people don't get pissy if they expect something different from what you're actually comfortable doing.

If you end up doing this get a couple kitchen timers in case you end up getting tipped for more than one thing and end up having multiple timers going at once. I don't know if SC has bots but if they do a tip menu timer bot might be worth looking into as well.

Another thing that will help your earnings is KEEP YOUR PHONE OUT OF FRAME AT ALL TIMES. It doesn't matter if you're actually using it for your stream to set a timer or look something up, don't let them see it.

Reactions: LolaLuv
You can choose not to show your country in your profile. Under settings & privacy you can turn off "show country flag" and "show me in country tag". You can't change your country, but you can choose to be anonymous about where you're from if you don't want Brazilians searching you out as one of their own.

My advice is to use all the apps and bots they give you. They all help you make money because different guys will like spending money in different ways. Set an epic goal, even if it's something vague like 'improve my cam equipment' or 'buy myself something nice'. Some guys like to tip directly into the epic goal instead of tipping in the room. Especially use the category tags. Get verified in as many categories as you want to, and remember to turn them on when you start your stream. Guys searching tags are looking for something specific and may be more likely to spend money than a curious guest. Add photos and videos for sale. Add a few photos and one preview video in the free for all section so that when guys find out about you around the internet while you're offline they can get an idea about you, favorite you, and come back when you are online to support you. Post to your timeline with some frequency as time goes on so the guys who favorited you will be reminded if they haven't visited your room in a while. Seriously, every tool the site gives you can help you make money, so when you have time fill out everything.

Guys who like you read your profile. More than you think. I have little posts I made on Canva.com that describe why I'm camming, what I'm like, what I enjoy, etc. I also offer offline tip suggestions, my lovense wishlist link.... the guys will look up anything you link and they'll comment on anything you post to your profile if they're serious about you. These are the guys to pay attention to even if they're not spending money yet. Usually these are the guys who will spend big money if they decide you're the girl for them. I hope I'm not giving any creeps tips on how to manipulate models....

I personally don't think tips should be adjusted depending on your experience. Flashing your tits won't be better in 6 months than they are now, right? I think that's only important for private shows, if you offer them. Start with a mid-range price, and when you get more experience and good reviews you can raise your prices without anyone questioning whether you're worth it.

Don't worry about not making money right away. Some girls get amazing money right from the beginning, but it's more normal that guys are checking you out and want to see if you'll stick around before they start spending their money on you instead of once of their current favorites. You were probably favorited a lot with that amount of viewers, so those are the guys who are interested in seeing you again. They'll be back as long as you are.

Reactions: GothHostess
Status
Not open for further replies.