AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and struggling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2016
I'm new on MFC and very much struggling. I know that the private model site is for regulars (which i'll be attempting to post frequently on here). For successful models, what are your tricks or advice to become successful? I don't have many professional photos up, do you think this will make a difference? Also, what about profile/ layout? Not sure what else I can do? I get maybe 3-10 people in my room while other girls get more.. I'd love some helpful suggestions :)

There can be a dozen of reasons why you are struggling. It can come down to something as simple as looks or could be a combination of factors..

Is your sound setup ok? Is your lighting ok? Do you use an inbuilt cam or a separate HD cam? What do you offer? What is off limits? Which state are you in? What hours do you cam? Do you cam with a regular schedule?

Professional photos are nice but not needed. Most Romanian/ Russian/ Ukrainian studio models have professional photos and it's not helping them.
A good, well filled in profile does help however. Do not bother with the fancy stuff yet, but do answer those questions! There are members who read profiles after all (I admit, they are rare, but they do exist.)

Lastly do fill in the tags.. forget sexy/ horny/ hot.. everyone has that.. try to find some tags that make you stand out of the rest.

And.. you may want to join the models only section. The models will have way more tips than I do.

In any case: Good luck.

I'm new on MFC and very much struggling. I know that the private model site is for regulars (which i'll be attempting to post frequently on here). For successful models, what are your tricks or advice to become successful? I don't have many professional photos up, do you think this will make a difference? Also, what about profile/ layout? Not sure what else I can do? I get maybe 3-10 people in my room while other girls get more.. I'd love some helpful suggestions :)

Why should a successful model hand over their tips and tricks for success to a stranger for free? I don't think many people would feel good doing that. Success is not something that you instantly get the day you turn on your cam. If you went into this expecting instant success maybe you need to re-evaluate your choice because this isn't a get-rich-quickly-and-effortlessly scheme.

Perhaps you would like to start over here. Make an effort to introduce yourself to the models on this forum, build up some camaraderie, browse the information on the Ask-a-model public section while you get verified and then browse the advice on the Models Only forum. There is a lot of general information of the kind you are requesting there already.

No, you don't need to have professional photos, so please do not think that you must go out and spend money on a professional photographers. You can use a webcam to snap photos of yourself, and use that for your profile. I've seen new ladies post about how they're gonna spend all this money on professional photos and costumes and whatnot. Sure, it's nice if you can afford to do all that, but it really isn't necessary. A bra and panties can actually look sexier than some costumes. Get yourself a good webcam, make sure you have good lighting in the room where you'll cam, and you can decide if you want to get any toys or not (You don't have to use toys either).

• Helpful!
Reactions: caramia and DFT
Why should a successful model hand over their tips and tricks for success to a stranger for free? I don't think many people would feel good doing that. Success is not something that you instantly get the day you turn on your cam. If you went into this expecting instant success maybe you need to re-evaluate your choice because this isn't a get-rich-quickly-and-effortlessly scheme.

Perhaps you would like to start over here. Make an effort to introduce yourself to the models on this forum, build up some camaraderie, browse the information on the Ask-a-model public section while you get verified and then browse the advice on the Models Only forum. There is a lot of general information of the kind you are requesting there already.

Listen dude, she's new. All models have been there. I'm struggling and I've been doing this for a year.

Luck has a lot to do with it. Make sure you work hard and stay with it if it's something you really want to do it. MFC is not the best site to start on. Try a site you might enjoy. Ask around. Post a little more and you'll get on the models only section where you'll get good advice :)

Its okay girl .. I've been going through the same thing. I literally get about 12 people in my room, and majority of them are guests. My camscore is 555, so i reckon that's the problem . Also, I'm trying to find more ways of making my room interesting, to where I'm not just sitting on my bed talking all the time . I would suggest reading up on some the tips provided and you should soon start to see results . All the best :)

I'm with ya! Brand new here. What are the other sites for newbies

I reckon streammate or chasturbate is a good "beginner" site to start on .. Even though I believe MFC brings in more traffic, there.s not so much pressure on streammate or chasturbate like there is MFC, especially with the whole camscore dilemma. There's an art to MFC success. If your not very social or talkactive, or find i hard to connect to members in your room, then the sites I mentioned should do you well as MFC is primarily based on personality. Theres offer site too, just google them and a few will pop up, but those to are the most popular and easiest. Good luck

Watch other models as a member and notice what helps catch your attention. Is it the fact that they have professional photos? good lighting? great sound? personality? a really amazing room set up?

It's not one thing - and if you browse the forums you'll find lots of troubleshooting and advice that may help you out. Don't give up, just keep trying different things until you find a few that stick. Resilience and adaptablity = success in this industry.

Resilience and adaptablity = success in this industry.

I like this statement .. Its 100% correct ! I literally have to tell myself this everyday. Every time i make only 90 tokens after being only for 3/4 hours or get 15/25 people in room with none talking or tipping, practically every time I feel discourage and wanna say fuck it ! Camming takes time, and a whole lot of effect . I try to praise myself on how far I've come and that in time success will be mine . Sorry to badger on but I just really like that quote .. lol

I'm new on MFC and very much struggling. I know that the private model site is for regulars (which i'll be attempting to post frequently on here). For successful models, what are your tricks or advice to become successful? I don't have many professional photos up, do you think this will make a difference? Also, what about profile/ layout? Not sure what else I can do? I get maybe 3-10 people in my room while other girls get more.. I'd love some helpful sugge stions :)

I'm just going to put my thought process out there. Maybe it will help. You have to look at this the same why you would look at a small start up business. And trust me it is just that. You are providing a service. You control the level of service you provide. A lot of people spend years learning and developing skills that they can really turn into a profitable business. Now lets say this as in camming is like a great test and learn place. You get to start your own business. Selling your own product. To a already established market. That is safe to experiment on. Meaning It won't be the end of the world if it doesn't work out. You try again and again. Of course you would want to learn as much as you can on whatever it is you are planning to offer. But It might help to look at every and any thing related to your goal. If you like test by fire fuck it and make it your only source of income. Be sure to be in it 100% And teach yourself as much as you can and form your own ideas of what your business will be. How much it will make realistically. How much it will cost to run in dollars. How much it will cost to run in your time and effort put in. Now like I said this is your startup business. You should have a good business plan. Know how much money you need to get open up and running. How long you can stay running on just breaking even. In this case for example. Computer, high speed internet, room to work in, toys, outfit, anything that applies to starting/running your business. Should be listed out with cost for and other info to research. You should understand that every new business will most likely not turn a profit in first 3 to 5 years. Be realistic in your game plan and goals for your business. If had a budget of $2500 a month and saw that I could hit that number without to much stress. Then do that and learn and build for the next step. You're in the best small business learning and building spot in your life. You have no real risk here. I get nerdy start thinking of ways to start my own shit. Like building my favorite models list up, And offering a site that is a invitation only for models to be on. And target the market that models want to work with. My point is always look for other ways to earn. Don't forget you can start with the very minimum dollars invested and get a good location with a market already set up and buying. To test your real ability to learn, how to market, advertise, stand out, price correctly, and the biggest get and keep repeat customer. Now every business has overhead. You want to know this shit like you know how to rub it to get off the fastest (sorry I had to do put that in there because this is a long adult conversation and just let everyone know they didn't end up on different site haha) So start with biggest cost for running your business. I hope you already know the answer to this. But it is the 75% you pay to be on whatever cam site. At least that's the going rate to lease a spot for your business. And that comes off the top. Then fucking taxes. Be sure to understand this part. And learn how and what to deduct. And be ready to cry slap mother fuckers when you see what uncle sam gets his cut. Its east to forget when you pay at end of year. And maybe worth keeping income in a good tax bracket. Don't want to make more then it all goes to taxes. Because you are the product your time and effort is all it cost you to make it ready to sell. So It can be whatever you make it. Ok so in over head you have cam site, internet (doesn't have to high speed but definitely worth the investment just for placement on the site.) Equipment and your room and anything that you cost you money to run your business. Puls good to know for tax time also. Now you need a place to sell it. Cam sites take advantage of the fact that they control the market and also give anyone who wants to try and sell to their market to go ahead submit form. Good for them but harder to stand and make it in good placement. So just like if you went and leased a building for your business and paid for all the hooking up and setting up and what ever you go to a cam site and get a everything included. Traffic is key but until you know your goals might be wise to at what you are paying for and know what your time is worth. And you'll start to see what I mean about a place to learn and build. I'm just guessing but i'm sure you can find better sites with better pay, site options, or whatever. Just remember traffic will most likely be lower. But its very easy get a location to freely sell your product any way you like kinda. But it does and will cost you a lot. You are paying them not the other way around. I'm using what I know i'm paying to be on SM and its 75% sometimes it's 74.6% Now unless you already have spent years and have invested a lot of your time and effort learning the business. 25% is a good starting point. Because why is that??
It's the best learning and testing, Teach yourself school. You will have to have high traffic. And would need to turn you flirt game up. But you can jump in and get out as much as you put in. And you get experience. I like running numbers and trying to see the best path to keeping as much of that 25% as I can. And I like to get real info on what i'm truly making off my product. I'm going off of my gold buying business I tried for awhile and a "easy to sell product" business. That taught me a lot. And the profit number gets smaller. I just like to know why and where the money goes. Should I pay for add or like paying for pitchers.If you are just breaking even then look over you numbers more try find what's needed or not needed. Just like a good window display will bring in people. So will a good picture. I wouldn't pay to have it done. But that's just me. I feel like could use apps and info off web to do same thing maybe. I have learn to watch out for high end pitchers because its probably a fake cam. But be fucking smart use any and every thing you can to learn and develop your skill set. And be even smarter buy doing it as cheap as possible. Remember you are already paying 75% to go to school. Get your 75% worth out of it. Don't spend any more than the first 75 on anything until you start to see a return on your first investment. Build your fan base, focus on what your goal is and bust your goddamn ass to reach it. Do not pay any attention to how many more people are in other rooms. To many reasons. Sure you want know tips and tricks. But trust me just like in my line of work. The only tips and tricks that fucking work are the ones you fucking came up with yourself. And that shit real has value. But it takes time. Any way I hope maybe I kinda made sense. And that you see what a great learning tool this can be. And use it to do what ever you want to do in life. If you master getting and keep good payers. Then I would assume you would do fine. Its all up to you. OK sorry everyone I do not know how to write. So be happy its not just one long sentence. I would love any help on making my writing look more like 37 year old and less like a 5th grader. Wont hurt my feelings at all. I am a auto body repair man. For Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi the high end market. Learn it from my Dad. He started me out at a young age. So my dumb ass said fuck school I got a job. Barely made it through high school. And I meet girls all the time that give me shit about my texting. So that is my excuse.

I'm just going to put my thought process out there. Maybe it will help. You have to look at this the same why you would look at a small start up business. And trust me it is just that. You are providing a service. You control the level of service you provide. A lot of people spend years learning and developing skills that they can really turn into a profitable business. Now lets say this as in camming is like a great test and learn place. You get to start your own business. Selling your own product. To a already established market. That is safe to experiment on. Meaning It won't be the end of the world if it doesn't work out. You try again and again. Of course you would want to learn as much as you can on whatever it is you are planning to offer. But It might help to look at every and any thing related to your goal. If you like test by fire fuck it and make it your only source of income. Be sure to be in it 100% And teach yourself as much as you can and form your own ideas of what your business will be. How much it will make realistically. How much it will cost to run in dollars. How much it will cost to run in your time and effort put in. Now like I said this is your startup business. You should have a good business plan. Know how much money you need to get open up and running. How long you can stay running on just breaking even. In this case for example. Computer, high speed internet, room to work in, toys, outfit, anything that applies to starting/running your business. Should be listed out with cost for and other info to research. You should understand that every new business will most likely not turn a profit in first 3 to 5 years. Be realistic in your game plan and goals for your business. If had a budget of $2500 a month and saw that I could hit that number without to much stress. Then do that and learn and build for the next step. You're in the best small business learning and building spot in your life. You have no real risk here. I get nerdy start thinking of ways to start my own shit. Like building my favorite models list up, And offering a site that is a invitation only for models to be on. And target the market that models want to work with. My point is always look for other ways to earn. Don't forget you can start with the very minimum dollars invested and get a good location with a market already set up and buying. To test your real ability to learn, how to market, advertise, stand out, price correctly, and the biggest get and keep repeat customer. Now every business has overhead. You want to know this shit like you know how to rub it to get off the fastest (sorry I had to do put that in there because this is a long adult conversation and just let everyone know they didn't end up on different site haha) So start with biggest cost for running your business. I hope you already know the answer to this. But it is the 75% you pay to be on whatever cam site. At least that's the going rate to lease a spot for your business. And that comes off the top. Then fucking taxes. Be sure to understand this part. And learn how and what to deduct. And be ready to cry slap mother fuckers when you see what uncle sam gets his cut. Its east to forget when you pay at end of year. And maybe worth keeping income in a good tax bracket. Don't want to make more then it all goes to taxes. Because you are the product your time and effort is all it cost you to make it ready to sell. So It can be whatever you make it. Ok so in over head you have cam site, internet (doesn't have to high speed but definitely worth the investment just for placement on the site.) Equipment and your room and anything that you cost you money to run your business. Puls good to know for tax time also. Now you need a place to sell it. Cam sites take advantage of the fact that they control the market and also give anyone who wants to try and sell to their market to go ahead submit form. Good for them but harder to stand and make it in good placement. So just like if you went and leased a building for your business and paid for all the hooking up and setting up and what ever you go to a cam site and get a everything included. Traffic is key but until you know your goals might be wise to at what you are paying for and know what your time is worth. And you'll start to see what I mean about a place to learn and build. I'm just guessing but i'm sure you can find better sites with better pay, site options, or whatever. Just remember traffic will most likely be lower. But its very easy get a location to freely sell your product any way you like kinda. But it does and will cost you a lot. You are paying them not the other way around. I'm using what I know i'm paying to be on SM and its 75% sometimes it's 74.6% Now unless you already have spent years and have invested a lot of your time and effort learning the business. 25% is a good starting point. Because why is that??
It's the best learning and testing, Teach yourself school. You will have to have high traffic. And would need to turn you flirt game up. But you can jump in and get out as much as you put in. And you get experience. I like running numbers and trying to see the best path to keeping as much of that 25% as I can. And I like to get real info on what i'm truly making off my product. I'm going off of my gold buying business I tried for awhile and a "easy to sell product" business. That taught me a lot. And the profit number gets smaller. I just like to know why and where the money goes. Should I pay for add or like paying for pitchers.If you are just breaking even then look over you numbers more try find what's needed or not needed. Just like a good window display will bring in people. So will a good picture. I wouldn't pay to have it done. But that's just me. I feel like could use apps and info off web to do same thing maybe. I have learn to watch out for high end pitchers because its probably a fake cam. But be fucking smart use any and every thing you can to learn and develop your skill set. And be even smarter buy doing it as cheap as possible. Remember you are already paying 75% to go to school. Get your 75% worth out of it. Don't spend any more than the first 75 on anything until you start to see a return on your first investment. Build your fan base, focus on what your goal is and bust your goddamn ass to reach it. Do not pay any attention to how many more people are in other rooms. To many reasons. Sure you want know tips and tricks. But trust me just like in my line of work. The only tips and tricks that fucking work are the ones you fucking came up with yourself. And that shit real has value. But it takes time. Any way I hope maybe I kinda made sense. And that you see what a great learning tool this can be. And use it to do what ever you want to do in life. If you master getting and keep good payers. Then I would assume you would do fine. Its all up to you. OK sorry everyone I do not know how to write. So be happy its not just one long sentence. I would love any help on making my writing look more like 37 year old and less like a 5th grader. Wont hurt my feelings at all. I am a auto body repair man. For Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi the high end market. Learn it from my Dad. He started me out at a young age. So my dumb ass said fuck school I got a job. Barely made it through high school. And I meet girls all the time that give me shit about my texting. So that is my excuse.

Hey! I wanted to read all this but because you put no breaks in, its really hard to read. Can you put a few paragraphs in next time?

Reactions: Lorelei
Sorry im working on it. And I should hit enter when I need to start a new paragraph. Right?
Generally a new topic gets a new paragraph. At the very least do line breaks every 4-5 sentences to make it more readable. You have great tips but they are hard to read

• Helpful!
Reactions: HotRod556
Hey! I wanted to read all this but because you put no breaks in, its really hard to read. Can you put a few paragraphs in next time?
Is this better? I guess I cant delete other post. Let me know If I got close or not. thank you

I'm just going to put my thought process out there. Maybe it will help. You have to look at this the same why you would look at a small start up business. And trust me it is just that. You are providing a service. You control the level of service you provide. A lot of people spend years learning and developing skills that they can really turn into a profitable business.
Now lets say this as in camming is like a great test and learn place. You get to start your own business. Selling your own product. To a already established market. That is safe to experiment on. Meaning It won't be the end of the world if it doesn't work out. You just try again and again. Of course you would want to learn as much as you can on whatever it is you are planning to offer. But It might help to look at every and any thing related to your goal for your business. If you like test by fire fuck it jump in swim or die. Be sure to be in it 100%
You should teach yourself as much as you can and form your own ideas of what your business will be. How much it will make realistically. How much it will cost to run in dollars. How much it will cost to run in your time and effort put in. Now like I said this is your startup business. You should have a good business plan. Know how much money you need to get up and running. How long you can stay running on when not hitting your numbers. I've been a commission employee my whole working life. Have to be ready for slow months.
In this case for example. Computer, high speed internet, room to work in, toys, outfit, anything that applies to starting/running your business. Should be listed out with cost for and any other info to research later. I get over board with running numbers but is good info to have in your head all the time.
You should understand that every new business will most likely fail or not turn a profit in first three years. Im sure a lot of models quite with in 6 months. Be realistic in your game plan and goals for your business. If I had a budget of $2500 a month and saw that I could hit that number without to much stress. Then work on hitting that goal consistently. As you learn and build for the next step.
You're in the best small business learning and building spot in your life. You have no real risk here. I get nerdy start thinking of ways to start my own shit. Like building my favorite models list up, And offering a site that is a invitation only for models to be on. And target the market that models want to work with. Its a lot to put together but fun to plan out. My point is always look for other ways to earn. Don't forget you can start with the very minimum dollars invested and get a good location with a market already set up and buying.
You get to test your real ability to learn, how to market, advertise, stand out, price correctly, and the biggest get and keep repeat customer. Now every business has overhead. You want to know this shit like you know how to rub yourself when its time to cum big for every body. (sorry I had to do put that in there because this is a long adult conversation. I really love cam girls.)
So start with biggest cost for running your business. I hope you already know the answer to this. But it is the 75% you pay to be on whatever cam site. At least that's the going rate to lease a spot for your business. And that comes off the top. Then fucking taxes. Be sure to understand this part. And learn how and what to deduct. And be ready to cry and start slapping mother fuckers when you see what uncle sam's cut is. Its east to forget when you pay at end of year. And maybe worth keeping income in a good tax bracket. Don't want to make more then it all goes to taxes.
Because you are the product your time and effort is all it cost you to make it ready to sell. So It can be whatever you make it. Ok so in over head you have cam site, internet (doesn't have to super high speed but definitely worth the investment when that helps your placement on the site.) Equipment and your room and anything that cost you money to run your business. Puls good info to know for tax time also.
Now you need a place to sell it. Cam sites take advantage of the fact that they control the market and also give anyone who wants to try and sell to their market to go ahead submit form. Good for them but harder on you. Standing out and getting a good placement. Is a big player in getting cocks in the room. So just like if you went and leased a building for your business and paid for all the hooking up and setting up and what ever you go to a cam site and get a everything included space to sell. Traffic is key but until you know your goals it might be wise to look hard at what you are paying for. Its a high price to pay. And how much are the site owners really putting back in to keep or bring in more members. Do this and you'll start to see what I mean about a place to learn and build.
I'm just guessing but i'm sure you can find better sites with better pay, site options, or whatever. Just remember traffic will most likely be lower. But its very easy get a location to freely sell your product any way you like kinda. But it does and will cost you a lot. You are paying them not the other way around. I'm using what I know i'm paying to be on SM and its 75% sometimes it's 74.6% Now unless you already have spent years and have invested a lot of your time and effort learning the business. 25% is a good starting point. Because why is that??
It's the best learning and testing, Teach yourself school.
You will have to have high traffic. And would need to turn you flirt game up. But you can jump in and get out as much as you put in. And you get experience. I like running numbers and trying to see the best path to keeping as much of that 25% as I can. And I like to get real info on what i'm truly making off my product. I'm going off of my gold buying business I tried for awhile and a "easy to sell product" business. That taught me a lot. And the profit number gets smaller. I just like to know why and where the money goes. Should I pay for add or like paying for pitchers.
If you are just breaking even then look over you numbers more try find what's needed or not needed. Just like a good window display will bring in people. So will a good picture. I wouldn't pay to have it done. But that's just me. I feel like could use apps and info off web to do same thing maybe. Also I have learn to watch out for high end pitchers because its probably a fake cam 8 out of 10 times.
But be fucking smart use any and every thing you can to learn and develop your skill set. And be even smarter buy doing it as cheap as possible. Remember you are already paying 75% to go to school. Get your 75% worth out of it. Don't spend any more than the first 75 on anything until you start to see a return on your first investment. Build your fan base, focus on what your goal is and bust your goddamn ass to reach it. Do not pay any attention to how many more people are in other rooms. To many reasons for it. Better off tring to come up with your own shit. And I know for a fact that a very high percentage of the women on here and cam sites are very fucking smart. Sure you want know tips and tricks. But trust me just like in my line of work. The only tips and tricks that fucking work are the ones you fucking came up with yourself. And that shit has real value. But it takes time.
Any way I hope maybe I kinda made sense. And that you see what a great learning tool this can be. And use it to do what ever you want to do in life. If you master getting and keep good payers. Then I would assume you would do fine. Its all up to you. OK sorry everyone I do not know how to write.
I would love any help on making my writing look more like 37 year old and less like a 5th grader. Wont hurt my feelings at all. I am a auto body repair man. For Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi the high end market. Learn it from my Dad. He started me out at a young age. So my dumb ass said fuck school I got a job. Barely made it through high school. I meet girls all the time that give me shit about my texting. So that is my excuse. Maybe I can work on it, Any teacher cam girls. Play time will be spelling what and where the fuck do with the litte marks. And Hitachi on high with anal beeds and high heels. ;]

#11HotRod556,

Reactions: HarleyRey
Is this better? I guess I cant delete other post. Let me know If I got close or not. thank you

I'm just going to put my thought process out there. Maybe it will help. You have to look at this the same why you would look at a small start up business. And trust me it is just that. You are providing a service. You control the level of service you provide. A lot of people spend years learning and developing skills that they can really turn into a profitable business.
Now lets say this as in camming is like a great test and learn place. You get to start your own business. Selling your own product. To a already established market. That is safe to experiment on. Meaning It won't be the end of the world if it doesn't work out. You just try again and again. Of course you would want to learn as much as you can on whatever it is you are planning to offer. But It might help to look at every and any thing related to your goal for your business. If you like test by fire fuck it jump in swim or die. Be sure to be in it 100%
You should teach yourself as much as you can and form your own ideas of what your business will be. How much it will make realistically. How much it will cost to run in dollars. How much it will cost to run in your time and effort put in. Now like I said this is your startup business. You should have a good business plan. Know how much money you need to get up and running. How long you can stay running on when not hitting your numbers. I've been a commission employee my whole working life. Have to be ready for slow months.
In this case for example. Computer, high speed internet, room to work in, toys, outfit, anything that applies to starting/running your business. Should be listed out with cost for and any other info to research later. I get over board with running numbers but is good info to have in your head all the time.
You should understand that every new business will most likely fail or not turn a profit in first three years. Im sure a lot of models quite with in 6 months. Be realistic in your game plan and goals for your business. If I had a budget of $2500 a month and saw that I could hit that number without to much stress. Then work on hitting that goal consistently. As you learn and build for the next step.
You're in the best small business learning and building spot in your life. You have no real risk here. I get nerdy start thinking of ways to start my own shit. Like building my favorite models list up, And offering a site that is a invitation only for models to be on. And target the market that models want to work with. Its a lot to put together but fun to plan out. My point is always look for other ways to earn. Don't forget you can start with the very minimum dollars invested and get a good location with a market already set up and buying.
You get to test your real ability to learn, how to market, advertise, stand out, price correctly, and the biggest get and keep repeat customer. Now every business has overhead. You want to know this shit like you know how to rub yourself when its time to cum big for every body. (sorry I had to do put that in there because this is a long adult conversation. I really love cam girls.)
So start with biggest cost for running your business. I hope you already know the answer to this. But it is the 75% you pay to be on whatever cam site. At least that's the going rate to lease a spot for your business. And that comes off the top. Then fucking taxes. Be sure to understand this part. And learn how and what to deduct. And be ready to cry and start slapping mother fuckers when you see what uncle sam's cut is. Its east to forget when you pay at end of year. And maybe worth keeping income in a good tax bracket. Don't want to make more then it all goes to taxes.
Because you are the product your time and effort is all it cost you to make it ready to sell. So It can be whatever you make it. Ok so in over head you have cam site, internet (doesn't have to super high speed but definitely worth the investment when that helps your placement on the site.) Equipment and your room and anything that cost you money to run your business. Puls good info to know for tax time also.
Now you need a place to sell it. Cam sites take advantage of the fact that they control the market and also give anyone who wants to try and sell to their market to go ahead submit form. Good for them but harder on you. Standing out and getting a good placement. Is a big player in getting cocks in the room. So just like if you went and leased a building for your business and paid for all the hooking up and setting up and what ever you go to a cam site and get a everything included space to sell. Traffic is key but until you know your goals it might be wise to look hard at what you are paying for. Its a high price to pay. And how much are the site owners really putting back in to keep or bring in more members. Do this and you'll start to see what I mean about a place to learn and build.
I'm just guessing but i'm sure you can find better sites with better pay, site options, or whatever. Just remember traffic will most likely be lower. But its very easy get a location to freely sell your product any way you like kinda. But it does and will cost you a lot. You are paying them not the other way around. I'm using what I know i'm paying to be on SM and its 75% sometimes it's 74.6% Now unless you already have spent years and have invested a lot of your time and effort learning the business. 25% is a good starting point. Because why is that??
It's the best learning and testing, Teach yourself school.
You will have to have high traffic. And would need to turn you flirt game up. But you can jump in and get out as much as you put in. And you get experience. I like running numbers and trying to see the best path to keeping as much of that 25% as I can. And I like to get real info on what i'm truly making off my product. I'm going off of my gold buying business I tried for awhile and a "easy to sell product" business. That taught me a lot. And the profit number gets smaller. I just like to know why and where the money goes. Should I pay for add or like paying for pitchers.
If you are just breaking even then look over you numbers more try find what's needed or not needed. Just like a good window display will bring in people. So will a good picture. I wouldn't pay to have it done. But that's just me. I feel like could use apps and info off web to do same thing maybe. Also I have learn to watch out for high end pitchers because its probably a fake cam 8 out of 10 times.
But be fucking smart use any and every thing you can to learn and develop your skill set. And be even smarter buy doing it as cheap as possible. Remember you are already paying 75% to go to school. Get your 75% worth out of it. Don't spend any more than the first 75 on anything until you start to see a return on your first investment. Build your fan base, focus on what your goal is and bust your goddamn ass to reach it. Do not pay any attention to how many more people are in other rooms. To many reasons for it. Better off tring to come up with your own shit. And I know for a fact that a very high percentage of the women on here and cam sites are very fucking smart. Sure you want know tips and tricks. But trust me just like in my line of work. The only tips and tricks that fucking work are the ones you fucking came up with yourself. And that shit has real value. But it takes time.
Any way I hope maybe I kinda made sense. And that you see what a great learning tool this can be. And use it to do what ever you want to do in life. If you master getting and keep good payers. Then I would assume you would do fine. Its all up to you. OK sorry everyone I do not know how to write.
I would love any help on making my writing look more like 37 year old and less like a 5th grader. Wont hurt my feelings at all. I am a auto body repair man. For Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi the high end market. Learn it from my Dad. He started me out at a young age. So my dumb ass said fuck school I got a job. Barely made it through high school. I meet girls all the time that give me shit about my texting. So that is my excuse. Maybe I can work on it, Any teacher cam girls. Play time will be spelling what and where the fuck do with the litte marks. And Hitachi on high with anal beeds and high heels. ;]

#11HotRod556,
it's a little better. Next time, hit Enter twice. It will create an extra line of space. When you look at something to read it, it makes it easier if it's not one big wall of text - think of it like breaking it up into easy to see chunks. Also think about what you find easy to read.

Your writing is fine, just - yeah. next time you write a large piece like this hit enter twice between paragraphs and you'll be just fine. You can check it by reading it back..and seeing if its hard to read for yourself.

Sorry to hijack this thread! I just don't want people missing out on what you're trying to communicate because its hard to read.

Reactions: HotRod556
I can tell you that I started on MFC in December 2014 and once my new model status ended I tanked. In some ways I wished I had started somewhere else first before doing MFC. I did all my research and knew someone on there but it wasn't enough. I still think I was too inexperienced. I might return to it in conjunction with my other places soon but obviously my cam score is a big fat zero lol

I found my feet on Streamate after MFC and was there for quite a while. Probably 18 months or so before it got harder to make the money I had been making. When my ID expired and they were slow approving it I moved to Adultwork.com where I was already selling tangibles. I have been camming there since January and using it for selling for around eighteen months.

I think it is about trying to hone your shows and ensure everything is as good as it can be, yes. It is about knowing your audience and where you will fit, yes. I didn't know mine. It was determined by my customers. They showed me what my appeal was and I learned from them. I was not self aware enough to figure it out for myself. I make and have made mistakes all the time, but I persevere and carry on and it never really gets dull, tiring at times, but educational.

I know I am a lot more relaxed about it because it was my second income for the entire time. Now it might be my full time income, I am grateful I had the luxury of learning with less pressure.

It took a long time to get to my point but my point is to not be afraid to try other sites as well. MFC is great but you might get a confidence boost by doing a couple of shifts elsewhere at the same time and something might click for you. Sites can vary by quite a bit.

Last edited:
I reckon streammate or chasturbate is a good "beginner" site to start on .. Even though I believe MFC brings in more traffic, there.s not so much pressure on streammate or chasturbate like there is MFC, especially with the whole camscore dilemma. There's an art to MFC success. If your not very social or talkactive, or find i hard to connect to members in your room, then the sites I mentioned should do you well as MFC is primarily based on personality. Theres offer site too, just google them and a few will pop up, but those to are the most popular and easiest. Good luck
Thanks im like brand new like a week old lol so I think I'm gonna do well. I am on Cam4 as well but it seems I am doing better on mfc but is it too early to tell? Anyone have experience with Cam4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.