AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and Unsure What I'm doing!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2020
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@AutumnNoelle16
Chaturbate Username
autumn_noelle
Hi! So I joined the cam modeling scene a couple weeks ago and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing! I've done a lot of research regarding lighting, cameras, space, etc. Before this I started doing modeling in general so showing myself on camera is no issue, I'm perfectly fine showing my nude body off.

However I try to find other successful models on cam sites to get some ideas and they are either offline, and I'm never notified when they come online after I select "follow" for their updates.

So basically I've hopped on a few times to get over my stage fright issues, always labelling as "Chill Streams" with 3 options to ask me a question or hold a timed conversation in PM, show toys, change music, etc. However when I tried to get into the longer streams and show off, with tipping for more sexual stuff, like flashing tits or ass slaps, I'm stuck not knowing how to entice people to tip and end up just sitting in my computer chair rubbing my body and I know that's definitely not entertaining to watch for 3-4 hours.

I'm basically unsure what to do to fill the gaps! I've never gone out of my way to talk sexy or make small chat except when paid for it and I'm basically an introvert so filling in gaps of silence is completely foreign to me!

Any ideas or advice would be appreciated! I'm struggling here!

Hi! So I joined the cam modeling scene a couple weeks ago and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing! I've done a lot of research regarding lighting, cameras, space, etc. Before this I started doing modeling in general so showing myself on camera is no issue, I'm perfectly fine showing my nude body off.

However I try to find other successful models on cam sites to get some ideas and they are either offline, and I'm never notified when they come online after I select "follow" for their updates.

So basically I've hopped on a few times to get over my stage fright issues, always labelling as "Chill Streams" with 3 options to ask me a question or hold a timed conversation in PM, show toys, change music, etc. However when I tried to get into the longer streams and show off, with tipping for more sexual stuff, like flashing tits or ass slaps, I'm stuck not knowing how to entice people to tip and end up just sitting in my computer chair rubbing my body and I know that's definitely not entertaining to watch for 3-4 hours.

I'm basically unsure what to do to fill the gaps! I've never gone out of my way to talk sexy or make small chat except when paid for it and I'm basically an introvert so filling in gaps of silence is completely foreign to me!

Any ideas or advice would be appreciated! I'm struggling here!
You could try a private based site if you are a bonafide introvert, or if you go through highly introverted spells. It's more like a waiting game on private based sites, it's kind of the goal not to be too entertaining in free chat, on private based sites, such as Streamate. Or maybe you could stay on token sites but be a private only model? I don't know enough about the token sites to know if that is feasible. I do know there are ways to turn SM into more of a token site experience w the Gold Show, and Party chat feature tho. I have fun with that, at times, when I need a break from privates. It's possible to meet pretty high goals at times too, but it's not a guaranteed thing every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.