AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Girl On Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2017
Missouri
Twitter Username
@Crazy_star
MFC Username
Star_baby
Chaturbate Username
Star_baby
Hi my name is star_baby i am very new to all this and i went live on chaturbate a few times but did not do well token wise so i started to stroll though the other girls videos to get some kind of ideas but i noticed every single one were very young and thin which made me a bit insecure because i am 36 years old and i weigh 150 and so i was wondering if anyone knew of any web sites that would be good for thicker woman? or any ideas of how i can become more confident in myself i know i'm not ugly just not very skinny! any advice would help,, THANK YOU! :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: asafo
Hey Star_baby! I am not familiar with Chaturbate, as I am only on MFC. But, I see so much diversity on MFC. Skinny, average, bigger gals... young and not so young... different ethnicities... All sorts of different girls enjoying varying levels of success. This is because I do not think there is one type of girl that attracts all men!

You said that you are new to all of this. I am just going to make a guess that you just gave the reason why you did not do so well. You are simply in the learning curve portion of camming! This happens so much with so many girls... even the young and skinny ones! The forums here contain much information to help new models. Others might even respond here with some good advice.

If I can also give you a different perspective... I am a member who is absolutely afraid of a model viewing my cam because I am incredibly shy to even show my face! You want to know how you can become more confident in yourself? I think you already exhibit so much confidence just by signing up to be a model! I am jealous of your confidence!

Please keep up the work! I am sure you will do well... maybe even better than so many of the young and skinny girls! :)

My weight since starting camming over the years has ranged up and down between 135 lbs up to 155 lbs. I'm 146 lbs now and consider myself successful. My regulars love and fawn over my body and it's increased my confidence so much even more-believe me there are tons of guys who love all different body types.

Camming and videos is have been my only form of income for a few years and although it can be intimidating working around skinny conventional beauties-I remind myself I'm sexy and desired too. Although there are indeed heaps of the skinny girl next door types-there is an audience for everyone. I worked on chaturbate for a few years but got sick of the public show style of camming there and now cam on streamate and I must say there it's a whole other ball park there- you see tons of women over 30 (even +40) who are top models and have a great following. You do not need to be skinny or young to do well

Hi my name is star_baby i am very new to all this and i went live on chaturbate a few times but did not do well token wise so i started to stroll though the other girls videos to get some kind of ideas but i noticed every single one were very young and thin which made me a bit insecure because i am 36 years old and i weigh 150 and so i was wondering if anyone knew of any web sites that would be good for thicker woman? or any ideas of how i can become more confident in myself i know i'm not ugly just not very skinny! any advice would help,, THANK YOU! :h:

Hey, I'm Shirley from Chaturbate. The biggest thing to remember is EVERYONE has fans, it's just a matter of taking the time to let them find you. Be yourself, have fun and the rest will follow. If you aren't having fun in your chatroom your fans aren't.

Hey Star_baby! I am not familiar with Chaturbate, as I am only on MFC. But, I see so much diversity on MFC. Skinny, average, bigger gals... young and not so young... different ethnicities... All sorts of different girls enjoying varying levels of success. This is because I do not think there is one type of girl that attracts all men!

You said that you are new to all of this. I am just going to make a guess that you just gave the reason why you did not do so well. You are simply in the learning curve portion of camming! This happens so much with so many girls... even the young and skinny ones! The forums here contain much information to help new models. Others might even respond here with some good advice.

If I can also give you a different perspective... I am a member who is absolutely afraid of a model viewing my cam because I am incredibly shy to even show my face! You want to know how you can become more confident in yourself? I think you already exhibit so much confidence just by signing up to be a model! I am jealous of your confidence!

Please keep up the work! I am sure you will do well... maybe even better than so many of the young and skinny girls! :)
Thank you so much! I also made a myfreewebcam account so i'm also gonna give that a try!

My weight since starting camming over the years has ranged up and down between 135 lbs up to 155 lbs. I'm 146 lbs now and consider myself successful. My regulars love and fawn over my body and it's increased my confidence so much even more-believe me there are tons of guys who love all different body types.

Camming and videos is have been my only form of income for a few years and although it can be intimidating working around skinny conventional beauties-I remind myself I'm sexy and desired too. Although there are indeed heaps of the skinny girl next door types-there is an audience for everyone. I worked on chaturbate for a few years but got sick of the public show style of camming there and now cam on streamate and I must say there it's a whole other ball park there- you see tons of women over 30 (even +40) who are top models and have a great following. You do not need to be skinny or young to do well
Thank you! I think i will also give streamate a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.