AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New cam window layout?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2011
I go away for a few days and it looks like MFC has changed the default layout of the cam area, so it's now a fair amount smaller...
When did this happen, and does anyone know why? It seems like a step down, and now I feel like I need to resize the cam part of the popup window every time. Or maybe I'm just imagining it?

Attachments

• mfc-popup.png
    mfc-popup.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 184
I just noticed it today in Heidi_Voltage's room, the cam screen is the same, it just feels like I am looking at the room from the lounge now, all of the room controls are at the bottom now same as in the lounge.... I am not liking the new layout either btw :twocents-02cents:

:angry4: Yes, apparently they did it last night. Personally, I don't like it . Also, I was loving the "MFC Assistant" from Kradek to help the girls with their counts. The familiar orange box seems to have vanished since the change. I have also noticed the chat is more jumpy as well.

Reactions: SNATCH
SoTxBob said:
:angry4: Yes, apparently they did it last night. Personally, I don't like it . Also, I was loving the "MFC Assistant" from Kradek to help the girls with their counts. The familiar orange box seems to have vanished since the change. I have also noticed the chat is more jumpy as well.
Yes, since they changed the client, I'll have to modify the script to accommodate the changes. I'll try to get that done in the next couple days.

It makes more sense to have all the controls in the same place. However, as there are too many options/controls, it looks busy. A drop menu or maybe show all the options on mouser over would be better.

@inkydoo, great room to use as example ;)

MyCamgirl said:
It makes more sense to have all the controls in the same place. However, as there are too many options/controls, it looks busy. A drop menu or maybe show all the options on mouser over would be better.

@inkydoo, great room to use as example ;)
lol, can I just say that the level of stupidity in my room isn't usually as high as it was at the second the screenshot was taken :lol:
We were just having some fun with 'Eitangro' that day.

- I agree with MyCamgirl, it does make more sense to have everything in one place. I've witnessed a couple of newborn premiums who didn't even find the "Tip" button at first sight, they had to ask where it is..
I think to make the layout look a little less busy, they could put the "buy more tokens" and "previous model/next model" buttons a little further down, I think those aren't needed as often. They could make the "Tip" button a size bigger or make it bold, since it's probably the one that's used most often. But what do I know. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.