AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New cammer needs help with pricing!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2015
Hi ladies. I've only been camming a few days and I have a request for a 30 minute private show, either a couples show or a hitachi show in order of preference. He's willing to send me a GC and wait until what I buy is delivered so I don't get hit with a chargeback, yay. :) My problem is I don't know what the going rate is for 30 minute shows! I don't want to over charge him, but I don't want to undersell myself (and my partner) either. Help! Thank you so much!

Oh, I'm on Chaturbate as KatieCutieCam, if that helps for any reason. :)

When I was new I usually charged 70$ for 30 minutes. Some people may say that's a high price, but you'll be worth it to your regulars. I would do deals though. An hour would be 100$ for me. And that's basically for anything from striptease, talking, to cumshow(Hitachi). I would charge more for things I don't particularly like doing.

As for couple shows I'm not sure, I've never done them. But I would assume double since you're splitting it. :think:

1. Why doesnt he just take you private and pay the $3 per minute (60 tokens per min) - And pay via tokens- I would tell him to buy the tokens and just take you private.

2. If for whatever weird reason he has for not buying tokens I would charge double what the token package is because there really is NO reason he cant purchase tokens. So I would charge $6 per minute (since you are a couple) - So for a half hour I would personally charge $180. Anything less than that I would say No. If he just wants you I will still double it because he isnt paying through the site (which I believe is against the rules to take payment other than tokens) So I would double check with Chaturbate to be honest.

3. I am assuming he wants to pay via amazon because he cant afford the $3 per minute and thinks you will give him a cheap price, so all in all its up to you what you would personally charge.

:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: KayleePond
AmberCutie said:

Derpty, derp! :lol: My brain goes on vacation sometimes. Where would I be without you my dear Amber? Thank you!

Yes! After you get verified you can see the thread and lots of others that are amazingly helpful and wonderful!

If we are doing a Skype show and they want b/g are we allowed to do that? Or will we get in trouble with MFC?

I charge £1 per minute for private shows. Something around 40/50 tokens per min. Always make sure you receive an email that your amazon gift card has been sent. Another thing is .. if you happen to give someone a private show for purchasing something from your wishlist .. tell them you will do the private show once the gift is received. I received an email once saying items were on there way .. returned my appreciation with a private show and then the person canceled the orders.

I also HEARD that they can cancel the gift card, so have stuff on your wishlist that you can buy quick, so use the card before you give the show. Can any model confirm this? if it is not true then that is something new i have learned as well :bag:

I also HEARD that they can cancel the gift card, so have stuff on your wishlist that you can buy quick, so use the card before you give the show. Can any model confirm this? if it is not true then that is something new i have learned as well :bag:

Yes, a member can cancel the giftcard even after you apply it to your account. You have to actually spend it (some or all, not sure) so that they can't cancel it.

If we are doing a Skype show and they want b/g are we allowed to do that? Or will we get in trouble with MFC?
Skype is not under MFC's control. As long as you are not actively signed in and using the mfc feed, you can do whatever you want.

Skype is not under MFC's control. As long as you are not actively signed in and using the mfc feed, you can do whatever you want.

Awesome!! Thank you so much!

So what is the best way to accept payment besides tokens? I know with PayPal they can do a chargeback. I tried to sign up with payoneer but it's not available for U.S. residents at this time. So I'm kinda stuck as to figuring out an alternative method of accepting payments. I have a guy who wants a $500 show... I'd like to get that outside of tokens... Lol Help!

So what is the best way to accept payment besides tokens? I know with PayPal they can do a chargeback. I tried to sign up with payoneer but it's not available for U.S. residents at this time. So I'm kinda stuck as to figuring out an alternative method of accepting payments. I have a guy who wants a $500 show... I'd like to get that outside of tokens... Lol Help!
Have you looked into Google Wallet?

I have a guy who wants a $500 show

My scammer sense is tingling.

Also tokens can be the best and safest way because firstly the dude cant take them back and also your cam score will go up which means you move up the page and more people will find you and you get more tokens. Too many offsite transactions can tank your camscore and no one will find you.

Whatever method you decide please make sure you have the money banked, withdrawn or spent so there is no possible way for the dude to cancel it before you actually do anything. There are too many examples of new models getting scammed because a guy seems to offer a huge amount.

My scammer sense is tingling.

Also tokens can be the best and safest way because firstly the dude cant take them back and also your cam score will go up which means you move up the page and more people will find you and you get more tokens. Too many offsite transactions can tank your camscore and no one will find you.

Whatever method you decide please make sure you have the money banked, withdrawn or spent so there is no possible way for the dude to cancel it before you actually do anything. There are too many examples of new models getting scammed because a guy seems to offer a huge amount.

Very true. I've heard too many horror stories about accepting outside payments. I've only been accepting tokens so far. I think I'll just keep it that way for my safety & cam score :)

Reactions: Guy
Yeah, if a guy on MFC is offering an amount for a skype show that seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Or if they offer anything without actually tipping, watch out.
I was doing shots the other night for tips, and a member PM'ed me saying "1900 tokens for 12 shots"
First of all, there is no way I can handle 12 shots.
"4 for 900"
Sure! Just send the tip and I'll start slammin!
"Nah, do it first. Been lied to too many times"
Oh really? Is that why I can see that you are sitting on a total of zero tokens?
Whoops.
Never do anything without payment first, no matter how much they offer or how convincing they seem.

Yeah from what I've read it's best to avoid outside transactions altogether. Good luck! I'm new too!

Reactions: emilyjoyxxx
Since youre a noob Emily, Id go the tride n true token way. After you are seasoned and have a better CS and some working knowledge, then you can do the off radar exchange. There are several ways to do it, but id avoid all risks for awhile.

Reactions: emilyjoyxxx
Yeah from what I've read it's best to avoid outside transactions altogether. Good luck! I'm new too!

Totally!! Well... Welcome!! I'm new too and it's a learning curve... I'm so grateful for this forum. I've learned so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.