Hi Everyone,
i currently notice a lot less spam traffic by grey users in all model accounts. Usually they flood the chat with their "fantasies" and weird "compliments"... But not these days.
I already asked some models if the activated any grey-filters but they denied.
Has there been a change in any algorithm? I read in the changelog about the increase of the word blocking list, but none of the models did set up that either.
I'm just curious what suddenly happened so the chats are way more enjoyable now.
Greetings, Matt
i currently notice a lot less spam traffic by grey users in all model accounts. Usually they flood the chat with their "fantasies" and weird "compliments"... But not these days.
I already asked some models if the activated any grey-filters but they denied.
Has there been a change in any algorithm? I read in the changelog about the increase of the word blocking list, but none of the models did set up that either.
I'm just curious what suddenly happened so the chats are way more enjoyable now.
Greetings, Matt

