AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New here semi new to camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2018
SOCAL
Twitter Username
@realclaudiafox
Chaturbate Username
claudia_fox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001419875/Real-Claudia-Fox/
Hi Everyone

My name is Claudia Fox and I cammed back in the day when camming was getting started. Now that family has moved up and moved out I am back into it!

I love camming and have reached 4000 followers on Chaturbate. I am open to any help, suggestions, criticism etc to help me get over the hump and toward the top. Things have changed a lot!

I am originally from Mexico City but live in SOCAL. I also perform in adult videos and make my own videos from Manyvids. My Chaturbate profile claudia_fox I would appreciate feedback on my bio, tip menu as I said anything at all that you feel would help me!

xoxoxo
Claudia Fox

Welcome! Your page looks good, I'm on my cellf phone and can't tell if this is a glitch in my phone or in your top menu but you have watch cam posted several times

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180911-115535.png
    Screenshot_20180911-115535.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.