AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned Due to Age Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2024
Hello @punker barbie i am literally heart broken right now. yesterday on new year's night at around 11:40 PM my account was suddenly banned for age verification. i tried to upload my Government ID but it was always failed to approved. I'm literally 50 years old! i contacted the support but did not received any reply and now my account is Banned. i finally came out of the box after being oppressed and gaslighted to be believed that i am ugly by my ex. i finally felt like someone after 15000+ people adored me. But Chaturbate banned me and I'm back on the floor. help me plz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0102_033404.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0102_033404.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello @Hijabae I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
yes! and i really am sorry for not properly following the Terms and Conditions by Chaturbate. my account is back on and thank you so much.

Advice for others. Please make sure you're completely private while camming and ensure the safer environment for everyone around you, your viewer and people whom you share your place with. No one and i mean no one but yourself and those who are verified should be on your cam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.