AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new?..Impregnito !!! lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Im late to the party but I saw Bawsky's post and it gave me flash backs about when I worked at a fast food joint and well some woman self aborted in the bathroom.Well it was what we thought cause umm yea it did not look like someone on thier period made that much of a gory mess. ugh *rocks back and forth in the corner*.I had to clean it up and yea.

Oh and congratz on the baby!

sxycherrypie said:
Sorry Im late to the party but I saw Bawsky's post and it gave me flash backs about when I worked at a fast food joint and well some woman self aborted in the bathroom.Well it was what we thought cause umm yea it did not look like someone on thier period made that much of a gory mess. ugh *rocks back and forth in the corner*.I had to clean it up and yea.

You know, it may have just been an unfortunate miscarriage. Or fortunate, depending on the parents.

But why is everyone dropping shit on Bawksy? She asked for advice and his response was symbolizing not to hanger-abort the thing. Is everyone pro-hanger-aborting? I mean, there are safer alternatives.

lordmagellan said:
sxycherrypie said:

You know, it may have just been an unfortunate miscarriage. Or fortunate, depending on the parents.

But why is everyone dropping shit on Bawksy? She asked for advice and his response was symbolizing not to hanger-abort the thing. Is everyone pro-hanger-aborting? I mean, there are safer alternatives.
It was just a little inappropriate. Although he was saying "no" to it. She already stated she was keeping the child, so it didn't really even need to be posted. I understand it was just a joke, but a "congrats" would have been more appropriate. Or no comment at all. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Nordling
lordmagellan said:
sxycherrypie said:

She seems to be very happy about having a baby so I do not think that is the kind of advice she was looking for.

fxck_doll your desire to be the best you mom you can is proof to me you will be a good mom I hope everything goes well for you.

I recommend a ton of classes. There are classes on how to breast feed, safety/CPR, birthing, child development, etc. Some you can find on craigslist for cheap! Dunstan baby language I would learn. You can learn that with a DVD and not have to take classes, but classes help. It is AMAZING. http://www.dunstanbaby.com/ Unfortunately, I am infertile. But before for knowing that, I educated myself very well on pregnancy, infants, and children. It's pretty shocking just how much I know about them. I'm a little obsessed, actually. I am soooo excited for you, and just the fact that you WANT to be the best you can be, shows you will. That desire will get you so far!!! I'm sure you will make a spectacular mother. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Never had a child, but pretty educated in all things related! :p

PlayboyMegan said:
I recommend a ton of classes. There are classes on how to breast feed, safety/CPR, birthing, child development, etc. Some you can find on craigslist for cheap! Dunstan baby language I would learn. You can learn that with a DVD and not have to take classes, but classes help. It is AMAZING. http://www.dunstanbaby.com/ Unfortunately, I am infertile. But before for knowing that, I educated myself very well on pregnancy, infants, and children. It's pretty shocking just how much I know about them. I'm a little obsessed, actually. I am soooo excited for you, and just the fact that you WANT to be the best you can be, shows you will. That desire will get you so far!!! I'm sure you will make a spectacular mother. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Never had a child, but pretty educated in all things related! :p

My sister's doctors told her she could not have babies. I have two nephews who say they were wrong. Sometimes they will tell you it is impossible when it is really just very improbable for you to ever get pregnant.

Shaun__ said:
PlayboyMegan said:

My sister's doctors told her she could not have babies. I have two nephews who say they were wrong. Sometimes they will tell you it is impossible when it is really just very improbable for you to ever get pregnant.
Well 7 years of unprotected sex (Yes, I was 13 and irresponsible) with not one pregnancy is highly unlikely. I could wait it out, but I decided to save up for IVF and choose my own destiny instead of waiting for it to happen. :)

lordmagellan said:

My thoughts exactly. Should I have just posted a picture of a wire coat hanger?

Attachments

• 1308722748652.png
    1308722748652.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 299
Sorry loves didn't mean it to be an attack. But love if you can breastfeed do it.Breast feeding is best for your baby and get uni sex cloths there are cute uni sex cloths out there cause docs can mistake the sex trust me the docs said I was sposed to be a boy but I came out a girl so I was a surprise I did not have a penis lol.

PlayboyMegan said:
Shaun__ said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Well 7 years of unprotected sex (Yes, I was 13 and irresponsible) with not one pregnancy is highly unlikely. I could wait it out, but I decided to save up for IVF and choose my own destiny instead of waiting for it to happen. :)

Good luck.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
sxycherrypie said:
Sorry loves didn't mean it to be an attack. But love if you can breastfeed do it.Breast feeding is best for your baby and get uni sex cloths there are cute uni sex cloths out there cause docs can mistake the sex trust me the docs said I was sposed to be a boy but I came out a girl so I was a surprise I did not have a penis lol.
And it helps shed the weight! My mom just had her 3rd kid and weighs 130lbs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.