AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Lovense App

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
I use the Lovense Max 2. I enjoy giving control to a few models who will do it (for a price, of course).

Anyway, today I got an email from Lovense to help beta test their new, upcoming app. One of the features is being able to sync my toy to the tips of any model whos room I am in, so if I was in your room and you get a tip from anybody, I would feel it too. (Currently works with CB, SC, Cam4, and Bonga)

Question for models. Do you think that's creepy AF, or cool, or what? I thought it was cool at first, but then, in theory I can sit in your room lurking without tipping at all and get off while you and other members do all the work. It even works when "invisible" on SC. On the other hand, it might prompt me to tip like I've never tipped before! haha

Maybe I am overthinking. Just wanted to see what you models thought about it.

I use the Lovense Max 2. I enjoy giving control to a few models who will do it (for a price, of course).

Anyway, today I got an email from Lovense to help beta test their new, upcoming app. One of the features is being able to sync my toy to the tips of any model whos room I am in, so if I was in your room and you get a tip from anybody, I would feel it too. (Currently works with CB, SC, Cam4, and Bonga)

Question for models. Do you think that's creepy AF, or cool, or what? I thought it was cool at first, but then, in theory I can sit in your room lurking without tipping at all and get off while you and other members do all the work. It even works when "invisible" on SC. On the other hand, it might prompt me to tip like I've never tipped before! haha

Maybe I am overthinking. Just wanted to see what you models thought about it.

well i find it creepy but from bussines point of view the lurkers may get motivated to finally throw 1 token, or do like they always did to not tip at all . Anyway the model will have to put on the screen a code to scan in order to conect the member toy to her tips at least thats how is now . And i personally dont put that code :hilarious:

Reactions: Life_Happens
It doesn't sync with her toy, it just syncs with the tips that she is getting. no one-on-one stuff at all, no communication necessary...the member with the app just feels any tips she receives...no code, no permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.