AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC Layout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2011
What do you all think of the new MFC layout? I don't like it. When I'm looking through the models on line I associate their picture with the model. I don't really care to see what they are doing in their room until I go there. It's just easier for me to fine models the way it was.
James

What new layout? You can still choose to see the avatars or the cam previews. It still saves your settings, so what's really different?

I don't like it, and I clear my browser cache and history every time I shut it down. So, by default I get it each time I go there the first time. Impacts system performance, etc.

MFC being MFC, I wonder if they ditched it or it just broke
MFC being MFC maybe they just tried it out to see what bugs they need to fix. MFC is always looking to improve.

Continuous improvement was a featured subject at many business seminars I went to. This was before that crook Edison stole my improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.